RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Miss the times when people just asked for save files.
I had about 11 pages to go through and for a second I genuinely thought there had been an update. Then as I scrolled I realised it was just the same argument about the jester over and over again as well as some inexcusable Yvonne slander from someone

Reactions: LarryGaulade

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
What's the difference? He throws a casual date out there, he misses it. He starts a countdown, he misses that too. Earlier this year he was saying he would get F7 out before F8. The man either does not understand the concept of time or he is completely full of shit.
Except this time Koda never actually threw the date out of October 10, and yet a few people convinced themselves that was absolutely the release date based on wild speculation. Then they got mad at Koda when the release date that they invented themselves was false.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
I would say sorry to Koda but he's lied about deadlines so many times before that it's not fact checked anymore whether or not he lied to us again.

People instantly think he threw out yet another careless deadline he wasn't going to stick to because he's done it over and over again.

If he stopped doing that for a long time then yeah I'd be sorry but for now you can't blame us for listening to someone who said you gave us another deadline you didn't stick to.

But... Whoever started that rumour actually go fuck yourself, you got everyone's hopes up just to slander Koda. Well done.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
me rn
1634083159006.png
The reason why we don't take offhand comments as official deadlines is because they're harder to verify as legit and less binding than public announcements everyone sees! Tune in next week for another episode of whatever the hell this is lmfao

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
Seriously? No one is acknowledging that I'm the guy named Clatches on Koda's Discord server that managed to convince Koda to release a new picture of Kaori that was Tit related, I feel disrespected over here!!!

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: sviffe and S3ri4l

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
The reason why we don't take offhand comments as official deadlines is because they're harder to verify and less binding than public announcements everyone sees! Tune in next week for another episode of whatever the hell this is lmfao
I've been on the Discord, and Koda didn't even make an offhand comment about it being October 10th. So I have no idea why someone got hyped up for a release date that was never set.

Jul 8, 2021
Seriously? No one is acknowledging that I'm the guy named Clatches on Koda's Discord server that managed to convince Koda to release a new picture of Kaori that was Tit related, I feel disrespected over here!!!
I'm so sorry!!!! Please give me a link to your youtube, patreon and other donation links you're such a cool and epic guy!!!!

Apr 29, 2020
I'm so sorry!!!! Please give me a link to your youtube, patreon and other donation links you're such a cool and epic guy!!!!
......First off all rude with assuming that I'm someone of that caliber, second off all I don't want to see sarcasm regarding speaking to me like that unless you were genuine, third of all, I bet you didn't even check Koda's discord to see if it was true.

Apr 29, 2020
Tch, you guys take too long to respond and now you're all just dragging it to the ground, just drop it.
Look, I wasn't trying to come across as arrogant or selfish, but I was the only one who managed to get enough of Koda's attention to post a new image of Kaori and the fact that seemingly no one bothered to even give a thumbs up was more then enough to anger me in a way that made it look like I was lying and found it unfair.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes