RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

dolosolo

Oct 13, 2021
not new here just wanna say the game is cool and its a shame kooda and bowei keep making money off people who shoulda caught on years ago. the way the devs ropadope their supporters w no updates and delays is more impressive than the game at this point. maybe 4 years ago? i played it for the first time and it really set the standard for what i expect from rpg maker smut and its just unfortunate it has a community that wouldnt let it die after the first year and a half of shady shit. like the game would look real different if yall pulled your support and let kooda and bowei run on the treadmil for your dollars, the way goods and services are supposed to work. if you still back this game youre beyond being reasoned with and all i ask is that you touch some grass. its ironic, supporters help things get built and now yall are the wrench lodged in that shit, kooda and bowei are to blame but yall are right there next to them. matter fact google accountability as well after youre done touching that grass

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Look, I wasn't trying to come across as arrogant or selfish, but I was the only one who managed to get enough of Koda's attention to post a new image of Kaori and the fact that seemingly no one bothered to even give a thumbs up was more then enough to anger me in a way that made it look like I was lying and found it unfair.
I know you mean well mate, but I think you might be a bit young or inexperienced with this kind of place. Almost no one here cares about new CGs unless it comes with a download of the game. I fully expect you just wanted to do something to help the community, but this isn't the way to go about it. I don't want to talk down to you, but I also don't want to see you get turbo-dunked by everyone here who doesn't realize that you're probably just very young, not stupid. Might be an idea to mute this thread for a bit too, since I'm pretty sure you're only going to cop more shit for a while.
not new here just wanna say the game is cool and its a shame kooda and bowei keep making money off people who shoulda caught on years ago. the way the devs ropadope their supporters w no updates and delays is more impressive than the game at this point. maybe 4 years ago? i played it for the first time and it really set the standard for what i expect from rpg maker smut and its just unfortunate it has a community that wouldnt let it die after the first year and a half of shady shit. like the game would look real different if yall pulled your support and let kooda and bowei run on the treadmil for your dollars, the way goods and services are supposed to work. if you still back this game youre beyond being reasoned with and all i ask is that you touch some grass. its ironic, supporters help things get built and now yall are the wrench lodged in that shit, kooda and bowei are to blame but yall are right there next to them. matter fact google accountability as well after youre done touching that grass
This seems like a weird place to preach, my dude.

Last edited:

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I've been on the Discord, and Koda didn't even make an offhand comment about it being October 10th. So I have no idea why someone got hyped up for a release date that was never set.
What Koda said was "10月" and someone here dropped the bomb (intentionally trolling or not) that this meant 10th October when this just means October (that is, 10th month). Mystery solved.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You have two choices:
- Using Yugata Kisu's save
- Using Yugata Kisu's save
I looked over it, and that save had some mad time put into it. Can't believe they managed to get to level 30 on Scarlett alone, sheesh.

Then there's the mystical third choice which is:
- Using Solaire Wraith's Shonen save: https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-17-3-bo-wei.8197/page-1044#post-4592386
- Is basically my own save [bank] but better, except for the fact that you can't replay floor 6 content, which I didn't like. So I made my own thing.

Hence:
- Documentation for what I did before each save, etc. (allowing you to pop in when you want to- I tried my best to keep the ordering as normal as possible)
- As little submission as possible (apart from the end portion where I lost to Jessica [Only lost! Never submitted] to break mirror, and full submitted to Lily for apprenticeship. But you can not do that, 'cause that's the very last portion)
- As little cheating as possible. I cheated in 500 gold before first fight to win that fight and ensure zero Scarlett losses. Everything else after was save scumming for good fight rng if needed.

Hope this does you good. I hope to get full hero (ish) to floor 7 and 8 before tackling on much of their ero content. I did floors 1 to 5 ages ago. Had a twenty one hour save game back then. To this day: I still don't know how I spent that much time.
Thank you for sharing this save bank. This is such a godsend for those who need saves.

This guy knows, listen to this guy, he knows !!!
Big plus 1 to this. There is nothing sexier tha
I agree with this to a point, however I think most of Boda's "Supporters" are just people who set their donation to autopay then forgot about it.
n a sporty girl who wants to kick your ass <3

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Thank you for sharing this save bank. This is such a godsend for those who need saves.

Big plus 1 to this. There is nothing sexier tha

I agree with this to a point, however I think most of Boda's "Supporters" are just people who set their donation to autopay then forgot about it.
n a sporty girl who wants to kick your ass <3
how do i put the save in my folder to play it plz help

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Sooo... Came back after a few months, let me guess the delays situation still the same? Someone should have saved the date of the first ever delay of F-7 so we can celebrate the two years that is taking for making one floor.

Reactions: Zonemak

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
now we wait for koda to haphazardly comment something along the lines of 15th of november so we can do this dance all over again

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
What Koda said was "10月" and someone here dropped the bomb (intentionally trolling or not) that this meant 10th October when this just means October (that is, 10th month). Mystery solved.
Ah ok, I get why people are saying this one is different now.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes