RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

SluttyElf

Aug 7, 2016
Hello, I saw some cgs with lady cobra where ethan wears her panties and another with a nosehook. Does anybody knows how to triger these scenes? I have completed her sub path but i cant find them...

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hello, I saw some cgs with lady cobra where ethan wears her panties and another with a nosehook. Does anybody knows how to triger these scenes? I have completed her sub path but i cant find them...
Those were in a planned expansion for Lady Cobra, but that still hasnae seen the light of day.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think we forget about 7F for a moment, and we get some theories on the fuck magic works in the TOT world.
From what I've seen, ToT uses at least three forms of magic:

First is chakra, as in the Dojos' elemental attacks.

Second is wish magic, We see this with the Naga Pearl and Mrs. Claus's presents under her Xmas tree.

Just FYI, floor 7 predates the entire COVID pandemic
I guess Kaori has been social distancing lol

Reactions: NicCag

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
From what I've seen, ToT uses at least three forms of magic:

First is chakra, as in the Dojos' elemental attacks.

Second is wish magic, We see this with the Naga Pearl and Mrs. Claus's presents under her Xmas tree.
Cool, but what's the third magic type?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
View attachment 1453622
here is why 7F keeps getting delayed
Called that an age ago. He took a vote, got a subject he wasn't really into, and couldn't keep interest but decided constant pushback would be better than to cancel and go with something he actually cared for and thus could finish.

We've had games released and 'fan translated' in the wait for 7. Worse, it's going to be the Duke Nukem' Forever of ToT, irredeemable but maybe with good backing via later patched.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes