RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks. I did actually try it for a bit back when Koda put out the "demo" of it, but there wasn't much there. I said 99% because I believe that's what he claimed at the time? There were a lot of choices that you couldn't make because they weren't finished, so maybe when (if?) those are completed it will have a good amount of content.

Also, that part was only supposed to be a part of their "spring cleaning 2019" plan. They said there were plans to add content for each mistress. If it ever came to fruition I'd be pretty excited to get more especially with Eliza and Scarlett.
Yvonne for me but yeah would be cool. Sounds like we played the same build

Reactions: fanboi

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I have a slight feeling that Koda can't handle criticism well.
He had the cojones to pinpoint something he could tell Bo to fix in the last almost 1000 days, just to earn goodwill points.
Only for his discord herd to think "oh wow he is working real hard, just look at that, he is overworking so much that he had the time to fix portrait images!" We have reached a higher ceiling in the pettiness Koda charts my friends.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Are you really comparing Koda working in an RPG Maker game with teams made up of dozens of experienced game developers working in big-name game engines? Doesn't that sound like a bit of an absurd comparison to you mr 51?
Better comparison between Koda and Game Company A, is that Game Company A doesn't start work on 3 other projects during development of a game, and Game Company A doesn't wear a blindfold, throw a dart at a calendar, and call that the release date.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes