RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
why do people still support this game? its almost as if bo wei dominated an entire fucking community into submission using his game, 200 iq. whoever owns this thread needs to change it to "yearly basis"

1634389829249.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1453622
here is why 7F keeps getting delayed
I bet he hates Lily too... Just like Koda does.

Cool, but what's the third magic type?
My mistake, that was a typo. I meant to say two types of magic.

And so Ethan never completed his mission, forever trapped in the Tower's limbo.
I thought about the pataphysical effects of Boda's delays but I doubt anyone in the Bodaverse would notice the delays. Time would just seem to pass normally to them.

The real magic in this case would be how Boda can transmute other people's time into gold. Not even Rumpelstiltskin could pull that off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ashidorei

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I bet he hates Lily too... Just like Koda does.

My mistake, that was a typo. I meant to say two types of magic.

I thought about the pataphysical effects of Boda's delays but I doubt anyone in the Bodaverse would notice the delays. Time would just seem to pass normally to them.

The real magic in this case would be how Boda can transmute other people's time into gold. Not even Rumpelstiltskin could pull that off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pataphysics... !! Always nice to learn something new :D

Akroman

Jan 29, 2019
KAORI SUCKS
Honestly, yeah Kaori sucks. But not because there are much better characters, but because it already took over 3 years of delay. All of my excitment is pretty much gone, I don't really feel like playing the floor anymore because I'd be just thinking about Koda working in the mines on the scene implementation and couldn't get much more enjoynment out of it.

At this point I'm looking forward to F9 more than F7 even though I never was a big fan of Karen. The new CGs with her look great and I'm just praying that Koda doesn't get his hand on her to delay her for the next decade.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I seriously hope he isn't kidding about the lady cobra game, she is my second favorite character :D
It's fan art, so...yeah. But I agree with you, a lot more Cobra would be right on target. And there is an expansion for her that was supposedly "99% done" literally years ago. I wonder if another year will pass without it seeing the light of day?

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
It's fan art, so...yeah. But I agree with you, a lot more Cobra would be right on target. And there is an expansion for her that was supposedly "99% done" literally years ago. I wonder if another year will pass without it seeing the light of day?
I remember it just as I remember Koda having a tantrum when people called him out on it and then posted Warrior Guild like it was supposed to be that one awesome thing he was working on :ROFLMAO:
Edit: but, man I was really hoping Bo wasn't trolling us

Reactions: Gmaer and besaid

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
There was an unfinished version of it posted here or in the no mod thread, I dont know if you can still download it though. Might be worth looking for if you want to see but I dont remember it having loads of additional content. Definitely not 99% finished anyway

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I remember it just as I remember Koda having a tantrum when people called him out on it and then posted Warrior Guild like it was supposed to be that one awesome thing he was working on :ROFLMAO:
Edit: but, man I was really hoping Bo wasn't trolling us
WG of course also being 99% finished lol. Just give us the Heide scenes Koda. Cant see that ever seeing the light of day either now.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
There was an unfinished version of it posted here or in the no mod thread, I dont know if you can still download it though. Might be worth looking for if you want to see but I dont remember it having loads of additional content. Definitely not 99% finished anyway
Thanks. I did actually try it for a bit back when Koda put out the "demo" of it, but there wasn't much there. I said 99% because I believe that's what he claimed at the time? There were a lot of choices that you couldn't make because they weren't finished, so maybe when (if?) those are completed it will have a good amount of content.

Also, that part was only supposed to be a part of their "spring cleaning 2019" plan. They said there were plans to add content for each mistress. If it ever came to fruition I'd be pretty excited to get more especially with Eliza and Scarlett.

Reactions: besaid
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes