RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i mean if people were losing their shit over i dunno a couple weeks late content sure chill out but this floor 7 dance has been going on since 2019 i think it was?

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
we can take a buggy and unfinished 7F, which obviously Bowei doesn't get it . Come on , you aren't making a throne of GAME, just make an outstanding femdom game,and we will really appreciate that

Reactions: heckheckheck

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
we can take a buggy and unfinished 7F, which obviously Bowei doesn't get it . Come on , you aren't making a throne of GAME, just make an outstanding femdom game,and we will really appreciate that
It seems more like a catch 22 situation from his side, probably.
1. Release a buggy, unfinished product and stretch 'update' patches for bugs and missing content, get blasted for shitty work after so long waiting.
2. Wait until it's DONE and drop it in one solid chunk he's never going to need to look at ever again, get blasted for taking so long.

Personally, I'd say go with 1 and admit that while it isn't up to your preferred standard, it just isn't the material you prefer to focus on. We're never going to "NOT" bitch about "SOMETHING", but at least you can move on to something new without this albatross around your neck.

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
I need help, im trying to play the game on android via joiplay.
I downloaded the f8 version cause the normal one says that the type of game its not suported (I already imported the Rpg vx ace RTP and i dont know why it doesnt work), the f8 works as a game but when i open it the same error keeps getting in the screen.

I heard that people are playing this game without problem in joiplay, Someone can help me?

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Well, Dual Family got an update after years of nothing, so I'm sure there's a chance that this game will get the hallowed 7F update eventually (lol).

The thing that confuses me is why do people still care? And more importantly why are people still giving him money? This dev is clearly lying, he probably hasn't even started on the 7F yet... it's so strange to me...

Reactions: Rosvos86

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Well, Dual Family got an update after years of nothing, so I'm sure there's a chance that this game will get the hallowed 7F update eventually (lol).

The thing that confuses me is why do people still care? And more importantly why are people still giving him money? This dev is clearly lying, he probably hasn't even started on the 7F yet... it's so strange to me...
People still care and some still give money to them just because the game is really good even after all of these delays. What is really a disgusting behaviour is that they use the quality of the game as an excuse to delay the game for months and years without any consequences.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
just imagine some random text that ends with a pickaxe emoji and you'll get the gist of it no need to see the actual dev journal

Jun 20, 2021
I need help, im trying to play the game on android via joiplay.
I downloaded the f8 version cause the normal one says that the type of game its not suported (I already imported the Rpg vx ace RTP and i dont know why it doesnt work), the f8 works as a game but when i open it the same error keeps getting in the screen.

I heard that people are playing this game without problem in joiplay, Someone can help me?

This version should work.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes