RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
big ups to my main man koda don't listen to the haters
we all know the real reason why 7F gets delayed so much is because the chinese goverment behind bo wei doesn't want ToT to have a japanese themed floor
smh bo wei is more worried about his social score than his patreons
Winnie the Pooh is the real secret leader of the tower wardens.

yo can i get some of that weed too dud or nah
Even weed couldn't do that... He must be huffing Jessica's Socks.

View attachment 1473198
from the discord preview of bodas new side game called ''pickaxe ninja''
These are some awesome "Pickaxe ninja" images. *Anticipating F7 intensifies*

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
We should have a month of nothing but positivity and support for Koda and Bo to see if that motivates them to get the promises they made sorted.

Maybe Koda is seeing all the negativity surrounding him and how much people have roasted him and decided fuck you then, and doesn't care about pleasing us therefore losing motivation.

Bo and Koda have made an amazing game clearly and I really don't want to call it a scam if they're actually working on it.

For all of November I am not going to say anything negative about the game, positivity or nothing at all for a month.

If anyone else wants to join in on No Negativity November I appreciate it, a group effort will have a bigger effect than just me on my own.

I don't hate you Bo or Koda and the rest of us probably don't either, we're just excited for an amazing game and can you blame us?

Mar 20, 2020
We should have a month of nothing but positivity and support for Koda and Bo to see if that motivates them to get the promises they made sorted.

Maybe Koda is seeing all the negativity surrounding him and how much people have roasted him and decided fuck you then, and doesn't care about pleasing us therefore losing motivation.

Bo and Koda have made an amazing game clearly and I really don't want to call it a scam if they're actually working on it.

For all of November I am not going to say anything negative about the game, positivity or nothing at all for a month.

If anyone else wants to join in on No Negativity November I appreciate it, a group effort will have a bigger effect than just me on my own.

I don't hate you Bo or Koda and the rest of us probably don't either, we're just excited for an amazing game and can you blame us?
I agree

Reactions: ReinaTekken

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019

We have been doing that while paying them money for 3 years, now it's time to be negative. Honestly Patreon should shut them down for scamming.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes