RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hahahaha! Now this is hilarious and so accurate of the dynamic between Boda and their paypiggies. I can't wait to see screenshots of their reaction in the discord!

Bruh the reason this game is even cared about is because of the art. So Kodas just writes dialogue and is taking longer than Bowei the artist...

(Actually if Koda also codes the game then this is more reasonable but still)
I rate Koda's worth ethic a pickaxe emoji/ 10 = Would not simp for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Staring Cat

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Hahahaha! Now this is hilarious and so accurate of the dynamic between Boda and their paypiggies. I can't wait to see screenshots of their reaction in the discord!
The comic won’t feature in their server as it would directly be censured if anybody posted it lmao.
But yeah if someone has screenshots of the reactions in the server I would be curious to see that hahaha

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
I wounder how much longer 7f is going to be "worked on" before people finally lose interest and take their money elsewhere to creators who actually deliver.
I doubt it'll happen tho,there are way too many ToT simps.
tbh idc if this game gets abandoned It still has a lot of content even if its not finished.

• Sad
Reactions: smellyz44 and CNR25

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
another year with no F7 release
and worse than that. Koda our beloved anime protagonist is planning to revisit all the old floors to remove Ethan's dialogue so the player can ''self-assert'' himself better into ethans POV.

this is what this fat clown is working on. he delays the only update the majority of the playerbase want to go back to F1 and all the other beginning floors and remove dialogue from Ethan. because as everyone knows nobody cares about the story or dialogue in hentai *rolleyes*
we truly live in the darkest timeline + we got the bad ending.

koda - absolute loser with no life that has a huge ego problem acts like his femdom hentai game is gonna cure cancer if he only ''polishes'' it enough

bo wei - lies about being married probably a virgin blames everythin on koda when he is just as responsible also has a very concerning raceplay fetish about old & obese white women, yes i'm kinkshaming fuck you.

patreon backers - paypiggies that pay a monthly fee not to see update for the game but just to be able to suck bodas dick on discord and post ''funny'' memes

f95 users - still in denial that jessica is fat

feels good to be back

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
discord there been numerous discussions about it apparently koda hates that ethan is his own character and rather wants ethan to be the ''players-avatar''
This is so stupid, that I can not find any words for it. So far the dialogs makes this game good as it is a motivation. Would Ethan be a self insert then the whole Lily redemption arc would not make sense as it is about making her understand, that it is not some kind of deep instinct but the respect of true strength.

Reactions: XMHK and Test202

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
This is so stupid, that I can not find any words for it. So far the dialogs makes this game good as it is a motivation. Would Ethan be a self insert then the whole Lily redemption arc would not make sense as it is about making her understand, that it is not some kind of deep instinct but the respect of true strength.
that's how the majority reacted, now there isn't any proof that he will got back to the old floors to remove dialogue but for the future floors there won't be any i just assumed in order to make it complete you would have to go back to F1 and remove that dialogue too otherwise new players will be confused as hell why all of a sudden their ''avatar'' stopped talking

They should've did a vote and then went with what the majority of people wanted as far as Ethan's character/dialogue goes. Much of the game doesn't make sense or doesn't have the same narrative impact without it.

But you know, game developer logic be like: fuck what the consumers keeping my game alive want, they can wait another year or 2 for that. My time is better spent procrastinating, sidetracking from priorities, and adding shit nobody asked for.
like i said koda has a huge ego and always thinks he knows whats best (same with bowei btw)

If this is true, we waited 3 years and have started to actually end up with less content. Koda has delayed so many times, he's starting making NEGATIVE progress!
that's how it usually goes if you ain't moving forward the only other way is going back, but either way nothing F7 has to offer can make 3 years worth the wait the stardew valley guy has made a complete new game by himself in that time, and that's my worst fear imagine F7 finally dropping and its like 2hrs of content. which is highly realistic, how fucking dissapointing is that gonna be? that's why i say just fuckin rush F7 and finally get it out of the pipeline and work on new floors where you don't try to make GTA 6 inside RPGmaker seriously from what ive seen F7 is so pointlessly overcomplicated for no reason

LarryGaulade

Feb 6, 2020
you don't try to make GTA 6 inside RPGmaker
At this point I think he's making Persona 6. But yeah I'm sure there will be new battle mechanics or QTE that no one asked for and this will be their excuse for the 3 years wait when we find out that there's only 2h of content top for f7

Random07

May 7, 2017
I am sure nearly all people here are not patreon anymore because of this.
I mean it's been so long dealing with delays and all the updates/responses this thread has had that I doubt any pay pigs still supporting them now would put themselves through the insane cognitive dissonance they'd receive from reading the F95 ToT thread. Simply because it would expose the absolute scam for what it is. 2/3 Years with no substantial releases and F7 still being "worked on". Honestly wouldn't have suprised me to find the thread being on hold or abandoned over the last few years or in the coming future.

Zoron121

Jul 14, 2019
another year with no F7 release
and worse than that. Koda our beloved anime protagonist is planning to revisit all the old floors to remove Ethan's dialogue so the player can ''self-assert'' himself better into ethans POV.
That's fucking retarded. One of the best things about TOT was the dialogue that the MC has with the doms. Most Femdom games lack dialogue or have some poorly written sentences that seem so far in the extremes that break the immersion. The real reason why he doesn't want Ethan to be a character and more of a player insert is that he is probably lazy with translating and written dialogue for the interactions. The best interactions for all of the wardens are mostly due to the dialogue that Ethan has, as you see him get more broken and put under their spells. Floors 1-5 are shit if Ethan never talks or interacts with them. I still don't get how for 3 years they only can come up with more disappointments.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes