RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The comic won’t feature in their server as it would directly be censured if anybody posted it lmao.
But yeah if someone has screenshots of the reactions in the server I would be curious to see that hahaha
That is a good point. We all know how Koda likes to censor criticism afterall. *Ducttape emoji*

You should post it to Hemdom, the users there would get a (In this case, Tripple)kick out of it.

discord there been numerous discussions about it apparently koda hates that ethan is his own character and rather wants ethan to be the ''players-avatar''
Koda's delays have gotten so bad they have created a black hole of delay that sucks in already completed work.

Given the example ToT has set for other developers in terms of delaying their games and how he sucks up supporter dollars that could go to creators who actually create, Koda has truly become the Blackhole of the h game community.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Please help, when i download the file, after i extract the file it keeps losing some files. How do i fix this?
Use superglue =)
haaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha

jokes aside but what do you mean by losing some files? Which files?
Are you not being able to run the game and are you sure you have the rpgmaker program downloaded? That could be why

you need some of those installed to run certain games, hope that helps

Reactions: Staring Cat
Nov 12, 2021
Discord update: Koda asked "Will we get F7 before new years?" His response: "Trying"

Reminder: at his last delay (end of November) he stated that floor 7 was "almost ready for BO"

Duct Tape

Aug 19, 2021
That is a good point. We all know how Koda likes to censor criticism afterall. *Ducttape emoji*

You should post it to Hemdom, the users there would get a (In this case, Tripple)kick out of it.

Koda's delays have gotten so bad they have created a black hole of delay that sucks in already completed work.

Given the example ToT has set for other developers in terms of delaying their games and how he sucks up supporter dollars that could go to creators who actually create, Koda has truly become the Blackhole of the h game community.
Remember son, dying is gay.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Discord update: Koda asked "Will we get F7 before new years?" His response: "Trying"

Reminder: at his last delay (end of November) he stated that floor 7 was "almost ready for BO"
Just understand that he overstates progress on everything. F7 was supposed to be ready before F8 in...July...and that already was after 2 years of delays on it. Bottom line: as always, don't expect anything until it actually is released.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
le sad tot will never get finished
Solution ?
Step 1 get bored tinker with the bizare shapes in your basement
step 2 build interdimensoonal boom tube
Step 2 find a universe where boda not scam artists
Step 3 explore the wastness of the multiverse
step 4 mfw the only unchangable imuteble fact of the multiverse is that tot will never finish and that boda are scam artist

Step 5 S̸̱͖̟̺̥̮͉͖̝͈̜͚̞̥͔̏͑͌̾͗͋̃̔̈́̀͑Ư̶̲͙̂̅͊̾̈́́͘͝F̵̨̛̫̠͕̣F̴̟̈͗͐̃Ḛ̵̛̛͉͖̳̯̪̯̖̞̘̤͈̓͐̀̏̃͌̿̇͋̕͜͜͝ͅR̵̨͚̞̘͉̰̙̳̤̲̙̓̏̅͐́̒̐́ ̵̛̟̙̩͕̀̄̇̋̑̈́̂̾̒̐̊F̶̨̛̥̽̀̚Ȯ̵̧̲̲̟̦͕̭̪̔͋̐͛́̈̚̚͝Ŗ̸̧̦̼͇̣͔̹̱̝͑͌͗̄̒̃͌̉͝͝ ̷̛̭́̈́͐̌̊̕͠M̶̧̬̤̟̼̬̭̼͑̓̍̓͆̄̚I̶̱̬͔͕̘̞̖̘̔̐̓̈̀ͅS̸̨͙̣͕̗͉̩͇̈́̿͌̒Ť̷̘̼̝̦͔͕̭̻͖̱͐̂̽̍͠ͅR̵͓͚͍̰̠̺͇̺̊̃E̵̬̜̲̬̺̫̍̍̽̎͛͌͛̉͗̊͑͒͋͜͠͝S̶̢͚͒̊̀͌̕͠͠S̵̨͎̱̑͗͗̈́̊͛͂͌̽̇̏ͅ ̶͙̼̟̤̰̣͚͚̌̊̈́̇̊͋̄̽̒͘ͅC̸̳̠̼̗͓͙͎͕͎̘̱̮͛̏̿̚O̷̢̡̞͇̦̳̬̪̞̣̻̖̓M̴̝͒̈́̈́̃̎́E̴͉̘͇͕͚̞͎̝͖̻̭̯̮͐̔̃̓̄̋̍̇͘͜ ̸̢̡̧͎̳̹̟̖̭̱̉̄͆͐̍̈́͂͆͝T̴͔́̋̓̒̍̅̃͋̓̆̒̿͐͝͠Ǫ̴̧̮̩̫̥̠̭̼̰͛͋̀ͅ ̵̡̯͖͓͖̱̱͔̻͖̮̍̇̎̏̈̆̓̑̄̐̽͊ͅM̷̢̧̘̲̖̗̘͔͓͓̯̺̑͑͗̾̀̈̀̍̀͂̚Ę̷̥͚̘̂͌͂̾͘ ̶͙̙̣̉͑̄S̴̢̢̰̻͆̓Ư̴̢̡̘͓̰̦͓͉̘͓̪̭̯̟̽̓̔̓͑͐̅͂͘̕̕Ȑ̴͖͓̤̈͊Ę̷̧̨̧̛̛͚̝̮̫͍̼̀́́͒̇̈́͐͛́̚͘̚ͅN̴̡̛̘͚͙̺̾̌̈́̐̄̅͑̈́̍̇̃͋̚͠D̶̢̨͈͈̝̞̲͙̜̻̯̗͎͕̃̋E̷̡̜͚̼̭̗̣̣̽̍̄́͒͊͐̌̇̅̕R̴̖̱͇͍̋̌̄̈̿́̂̄̿͐̈́̇̚͠ ̵̛̭̞̱͍̩͇̫̙̥̈́͋͗̌̇̅̍͑T̵̛̘͙̹̗̯̣͙̉̆̑̓͒̄͋́Ḩ̶̧̨̛̘̟̯̰̮̘̯̣͍̈́̓̏̄̾̈͂̃͊̈́̒͘͝͝Ỵ̷̟͇͖̳͖̭̭̼̟̔̅̍͒̓͒̈̀͋́̃͐͆́ ̷̣̩̘̋̀̅F̷̨̧͉̱̥̩̏̈̾̊̎̃Ḷ̸̢͕̼̋̎̈́͆̾͘͠ͅE̴̢̡̧̛͕̭̫̹̥̤̱͓͇͇̒̂̍͌͂͋̆̂̅̊̈͌̚͠S̸̨̱̜̝̞̻̺͖̹͇͕̊̓͋̋͛͌̉͜͜Ḧ̸͈̕͘

Step 6 i cant go back now the voice compells me
Step 7 she is calling to me
Step 8 i find her hidden dimension
Step 9A̸͎͚̓͘A̶̧͕͂̏A̷̒̈́͜A̷͎̔A̵̢̘͝A̵̺̐͝Ȁ̷̮̾A̴͋̓͜Ȁ̷̖͔Á̶̬̌A̷̦͌ ̵̥͎̾͛O̴̰̳͂̚Ȟ̸̟̮ ̵̰̻͛͘M̸̧͊̀Ÿ̴͚̼̆ ̵̫̜̋̃Ǧ̸͕̓Ỏ̵̭̎D̸͉̿̿ ̸͖͘O̷͕̾͜H̵̲̮͝͝ ̴̮̥͝G̴̺̒͘O̴̺̲̽̇D̷͔̄ ̷̯̠̋̅T̸̺͑̀H̷̙͂̏Ḙ̶̪̊̈́ ̸̯̓P̵̲̦̔̕A̸̘͓̒I̷̖͂͝N̵̙̩̅̈ ̸̬͌O̷̱͛H̶̭̗͒ ̶͇͆͌Ó̷̲H̷͉͌͗ͅ ̶̭͉͋O̶̢̥͐̈́Ḩ̸̠́́ ̷̠͂W̴̙͂͝H̷̫͓̾͗Y̵̠̖̓ ̴̮͂̑O̴͎͖͗̓H̶͖̍͝ ̶͖͚͑͊W̸͔̃Ḥ̶̲̒́Ỹ̷̬Ỹ̷̢͇̏Y̷̑ͅY̵͖͗̆Y̴̬̍̀Ȳ̶̡̋Y̸̛͎͔͠ ̶̱̪̊S̵͓̊̍T̶̢͖̈́͂O̸̖̞͝P̵̗̒ ̵̥̯̾Ṕ̷̼͕L̴̝̙̾̃Ĕ̵͖̭A̶̙͂̍S̶̡̛̱Ë̷̗͉́̽ ̷̢̙̉̚G̸͇̬͑̅Õ̷̰D̶̡͚͑D̷̖̖͊Ē̴̱̜̅S̸̨̱̊ ̸̺͆Ḿ̶͖̍O̶͈̊̽͜T̵̞͙͆H̴̙̦͠È̵̙̣͘R̸͚̓ ̶̙̍ͅO̸͎̩͋F̸̳̊̿ ̴̲͇̕F̴̤͔̿Ḷ̷̢͆̐Ȩ̴͆Ŝ̷̤̹̓H̶̲̅ ̶̲̋̓Ī̴͔M̸̝̩͆͒ ̴͈͑S̸̮͚̓Ȍ̶̡Ȓ̴͎R̸̫͙̐Y̸̨̿ ̶̟̫̈́̂Õ̸̲H̷̖̭̅̑ ̶̢̱̔G̴̞̑Ơ̴̠̄D̶̛͜
Step 10 the transmogrification of flesh has begun im not a man anymore neitherhuman nor beast
Step 11A̷̭͠ ̸̧̉ḥ̴͠u̴̞͋m̶̃ͅa̵̛̤ň̵̲ ̸̤̀y̸̼͝ô̵̥u̵̫͐ ̵͚̿a̵̟͊ŕ̴̯ë̷͙́ ̶̜͛s̷̛̱h̷̳̎e̷̪̒ ̸̬̽ì̴̻s̵̮̾ ̶̡̆n̶͙̎o̴̝͝ ̵̕͜h̶̖̿ų̵̓m̴̡̚ã̸̱ń̷̩ ̶̞̒ä̵̰ ̸͉̽ẖ̴̓u̴̦̕m̷̳͆à̴͕ṋ̵̀ ̶̝͒s̵̬̕h̵̠͂e̸͔͆ ̸͎͐i̷͍̍s̴̳̓ ̶̩̅n̴̙͑ỏ̷̜t̶͙͝ ̵̤̒a̵̻̾ń̷̺d̶͎͗ ̶̘̏ń̶̰e̴̤̍i̵̡̾t̴̰̓h̴̠͆ȅ̴̯r̸̙͝ ̵̡̇a̸͜͝m̷̖̀ ̶̖̈́i̷̧̓ ̶͈̅ḃ̷̠e̶͘͜n̵̳͘d̴͉̚ ̸͍̂m̸͕̋ẹ̸̑ ̷̨́b̸̞̀r̸͈̎e̶̗̿a̴͔͝k̶̻͛ ̸̖̀m̷͇̓ẽ̸̢ ̵̹̏u̶̹̎s̴̫̓e̶̻̚ ̶̻͂ṁ̶̩e̶͉̽ ̴̯̇s̷͍͘w̷̹̋ẹ̶̉e̵̙͠t̴̲̊ ̴̣̽h̷͈̎o̴̮̎k̶̹̓ŷ̸̳ ̵̪̄g̷̡̚o̶̱̍d̴͖̃ ̵̲͒h̶͖̽o̶̧͆l̶͚͛y̴̧̔ ̷͇̋m̶̲͌o̵̜̿t̵͎̚h̴͓̔e̴͇͂r̴̘͒ ̴̧̋r̴̳̈́i̵̖̕p̶̻͌ ̸͎̀m̴̲̂e̴͆ͅ ̶̺̈́i̶̪͑n̷̩̑ ̸̭̏ť̶͉w̴̺̓i̸͔̿n̵̦͆ḙ̷̅ ̶̩̒c̵̡̎l̸̢̓o̶̜͘i̸̭͐n̷͚͗ ̴͙̀o̸̝͌h̶̠͝ ̶͎͌ğ̸̖o̴̜͊d̶̨̛ ̸̭͌p̵̛͍ĩ̵̯e̸͍̾ṛ̶̐c̷̟͐e̴̤͝ ̷̙̓m̵̰̄ȩ̴͠ ̷̙̊i̶̞̅ ̸̹̇a̶͓̒m̶͉̈́ ̸̢̌y̶͖͝o̶͖͠u̶̗̾r̸̥̓ ̸̧́ő̵̼r̴̞͊n̸̞͝a̷͙͛m̴͍̾é̵̤n̴͚͋t̶̼̉ ̸̬̑y̸͚̋ö̷̤û̶̱r̸̢̛ ̷̼͗f̷̱̿l̵̮̑o̶̤͒o̵̻̓t̵̝͝ ̸̘̈t̷̖͘h̸̩͊ï̸̬ń̸̯e̸͍͋ ̶̲͐h̵̅ͅo̴͙̔l̵͙̓ý̸͖ ̴͔̏f̴͚͒ȅ̵̬ḛ̵͂t̷͈͋ ̸̱͘s̴̨͠t̵̠͊ě̸͇p̷̝̉ ̶̲̈o̵̢̅n̷͕̉ ̶̳̂m̶̞̀y̴̺͝ ̴̘͐c̶̱̕ḁ̶͛r̵̹͠p̵̥̋e̷̫̾ṱ̶̃ ̶̰̐f̷̤́l̴̝̂e̷̝͊ś̶͚h̷̜̀ ̵̲̿m̵̻̈ộ̸u̶͖͐t̶͔̏h̶͇̉ ̶̮̌ẗ̷̥́h̸͕͛ỉ̶̫n̸̛͚ę̷̂ ̸̰́f̶͉͘l̵͖̂u̴̪̎i̵͖̍d̴̯͝ś̵̺ ̸̥͂f̴͇̀e̶̼̍e̸͙͝d̸̡̐ ̵̠̄m̸̟͌e̸͚͝ ̵̜͒i̸̺̕m̷̱̕ ̸̺̓n̴̹͂ö̸̭́t̷͇̽ ̴͍̕i̸͇͋ ̵͎̈i̷̖͗t̴̙͊ ̸͖̾i̷̩̿s̶͖̀ ̵̗̏i̶̤͆t̶̪̂ ̵̤̽ǐ̷̦ș̵̈ ̵̢͝i̶̮͆t̵̟́ ̴̤͒ț̷̉h̷̩̓a̸̭̾ǹ̴̩k̴̙̑s̷͍͗ ̴͍̄t̴̲̿h̴̼͗ë̵͜ ̶̞̌s̶͙̏w̵͈̿ê̶̟ḙ̶̃t̴̝͌ ̴̰̎g̶͠ͅo̸̞̅d̶̡͐d̶̗͋e̵̠͑s̸̬̈ ̷̠̽h̴̻͘ủ̴͓ṛ̶͆t̵̹̔ ̴͜͝i̸͔̾t̶͖͘ ̸̧͑r̶͍̎e̸̤̽b̵͖̈́ï̵͎r̴͔̅ṭ̸̚h̶͓̔ ̸̦́i̴̹̽t̴͙͒ ̷̘̋ķ̵̋i̸̲͗l̶̗͗l̴͎̕ ̵̙͌i̶̺̒t̶͍̊ ̴̞̃â̷͓g̴͉̍a̶̡̐į̶̋n̸̦̋ ̸̫͝á̴͙ǹ̸̨d̵̟̒ ̸̫͘ă̷̞g̷̨̀ǎ̵̻i̵̫̔n̴͚̒ ̶͚̄t̸͎̕h̶͓̿i̷͇̎n̸̩͛e̴̠̐ ̴̛͓h̴̥͒o̷̭̎l̶̮̕y̷͎̅ ̸̱̿f̶̦́e̴̛̩e̵̹͘ẗ̵̻́ ̸͎͝s̸̯̍ẗ̵̩́ë̸̮́p̵̹͝ ̴͙̔o̵̟̿n̶͍͝ ̸͍͆í̴̞t̴̬̓ ̵͚͂d̸̺͑ă̷͙i̵̳͐l̶̩̀y̵̯̍ ̸̳͘d̷̻͗ŕ̸̲i̶̩̿n̸̲̐k̵͓̾ ̷͕̊t̸̢͐h̵̯͑i̷̼̾n̵̯̈́e̶̖͒ ̷͙̑h̷̗͗ö̶̦́l̶̤̃ẏ̷̲ ̸͕̀f̴̡͑o̶̢͂ò̸̞t̴͖̀ ̴̡͗s̴̱̚w̸̜̌ĕ̸͔a̶̪͐t̶͕̀ ̷̠͌
Step 12 serve inter demensional dark female elder god for all eternety trolololo now i have actual femdom content in my life you never will
Step 13 profit 1560608_troll-face-creepy-smile.gif

Aug 27, 2018
I guess 89.9% of all patrons are people who forgot they have a still ongoing subscription, that first started 3 years ago or more. Either that, or we re living in the Mountains of Madness

Reactions: smellyz44

chronoa

Oct 22, 2019
le sad tot will never get finished
Solution ?
Step 1 get bored tinker with the bizare shapes in your basement
step 2 build interdimensoonal boom tube
Step 2 find a universe where boda not scam artists
Step 3 explore the wastness of the multiverse
step 4 mfw the only unchangable imuteble fact of the multiverse is that tot will never finish and that boda are scam artist

Step 5 S̸̱͖̟̺̥̮͉͖̝͈̜͚̞̥͔̏͑͌̾͗͋̃̔̈́̀͑Ư̶̲͙̂̅͊̾̈́́͘͝F̵̨̛̫̠͕̣F̴̟̈͗͐̃Ḛ̵̛̛͉͖̳̯̪̯̖̞̘̤͈̓͐̀̏̃͌̿̇͋̕͜͜͝ͅR̵̨͚̞̘͉̰̙̳̤̲̙̓̏̅͐́̒̐́ ̵̛̟̙̩͕̀̄̇̋̑̈́̂̾̒̐̊F̶̨̛̥̽̀̚Ȯ̵̧̲̲̟̦͕̭̪̔͋̐͛́̈̚̚͝Ŗ̸̧̦̼͇̣͔̹̱̝͑͌͗̄̒̃͌̉͝͝ ̷̛̭́̈́͐̌̊̕͠M̶̧̬̤̟̼̬̭̼͑̓̍̓͆̄̚I̶̱̬͔͕̘̞̖̘̔̐̓̈̀ͅS̸̨͙̣͕̗͉̩͇̈́̿͌̒Ť̷̘̼̝̦͔͕̭̻͖̱͐̂̽̍͠ͅR̵͓͚͍̰̠̺͇̺̊̃E̵̬̜̲̬̺̫̍̍̽̎͛͌͛̉͗̊͑͒͋͜͠͝S̶̢͚͒̊̀͌̕͠͠S̵̨͎̱̑͗͗̈́̊͛͂͌̽̇̏ͅ ̶͙̼̟̤̰̣͚͚̌̊̈́̇̊͋̄̽̒͘ͅC̸̳̠̼̗͓͙͎͕͎̘̱̮͛̏̿̚O̷̢̡̞͇̦̳̬̪̞̣̻̖̓M̴̝͒̈́̈́̃̎́E̴͉̘͇͕͚̞͎̝͖̻̭̯̮͐̔̃̓̄̋̍̇͘͜ ̸̢̡̧͎̳̹̟̖̭̱̉̄͆͐̍̈́͂͆͝T̴͔́̋̓̒̍̅̃͋̓̆̒̿͐͝͠Ǫ̴̧̮̩̫̥̠̭̼̰͛͋̀ͅ ̵̡̯͖͓͖̱̱͔̻͖̮̍̇̎̏̈̆̓̑̄̐̽͊ͅM̷̢̧̘̲̖̗̘͔͓͓̯̺̑͑͗̾̀̈̀̍̀͂̚Ę̷̥͚̘̂͌͂̾͘ ̶͙̙̣̉͑̄S̴̢̢̰̻͆̓Ư̴̢̡̘͓̰̦͓͉̘͓̪̭̯̟̽̓̔̓͑͐̅͂͘̕̕Ȑ̴͖͓̤̈͊Ę̷̧̨̧̛̛͚̝̮̫͍̼̀́́͒̇̈́͐͛́̚͘̚ͅN̴̡̛̘͚͙̺̾̌̈́̐̄̅͑̈́̍̇̃͋̚͠D̶̢̨͈͈̝̞̲͙̜̻̯̗͎͕̃̋E̷̡̜͚̼̭̗̣̣̽̍̄́͒͊͐̌̇̅̕R̴̖̱͇͍̋̌̄̈̿́̂̄̿͐̈́̇̚͠ ̵̛̭̞̱͍̩͇̫̙̥̈́͋͗̌̇̅̍͑T̵̛̘͙̹̗̯̣͙̉̆̑̓͒̄͋́Ḩ̶̧̨̛̘̟̯̰̮̘̯̣͍̈́̓̏̄̾̈͂̃͊̈́̒͘͝͝Ỵ̷̟͇͖̳͖̭̭̼̟̔̅̍͒̓͒̈̀͋́̃͐͆́ ̷̣̩̘̋̀̅F̷̨̧͉̱̥̩̏̈̾̊̎̃Ḷ̸̢͕̼̋̎̈́͆̾͘͠ͅE̴̢̡̧̛͕̭̫̹̥̤̱͓͇͇̒̂̍͌͂͋̆̂̅̊̈͌̚͠S̸̨̱̜̝̞̻̺͖̹͇͕̊̓͋̋͛͌̉͜͜Ḧ̸͈̕͘

Step 6 i cant go back now the voice compells me
Step 7 she is calling to me
Step 8 i find her hidden dimension
Step 9A̸͎͚̓͘A̶̧͕͂̏A̷̒̈́͜A̷͎̔A̵̢̘͝A̵̺̐͝Ȁ̷̮̾A̴͋̓͜Ȁ̷̖͔Á̶̬̌A̷̦͌ ̵̥͎̾͛O̴̰̳͂̚Ȟ̸̟̮ ̵̰̻͛͘M̸̧͊̀Ÿ̴͚̼̆ ̵̫̜̋̃Ǧ̸͕̓Ỏ̵̭̎D̸͉̿̿ ̸͖͘O̷͕̾͜H̵̲̮͝͝ ̴̮̥͝G̴̺̒͘O̴̺̲̽̇D̷͔̄ ̷̯̠̋̅T̸̺͑̀H̷̙͂̏Ḙ̶̪̊̈́ ̸̯̓P̵̲̦̔̕A̸̘͓̒I̷̖͂͝N̵̙̩̅̈ ̸̬͌O̷̱͛H̶̭̗͒ ̶͇͆͌Ó̷̲H̷͉͌͗ͅ ̶̭͉͋O̶̢̥͐̈́Ḩ̸̠́́ ̷̠͂W̴̙͂͝H̷̫͓̾͗Y̵̠̖̓ ̴̮͂̑O̴͎͖͗̓H̶͖̍͝ ̶͖͚͑͊W̸͔̃Ḥ̶̲̒́Ỹ̷̬Ỹ̷̢͇̏Y̷̑ͅY̵͖͗̆Y̴̬̍̀Ȳ̶̡̋Y̸̛͎͔͠ ̶̱̪̊S̵͓̊̍T̶̢͖̈́͂O̸̖̞͝P̵̗̒ ̵̥̯̾Ṕ̷̼͕L̴̝̙̾̃Ĕ̵͖̭A̶̙͂̍S̶̡̛̱Ë̷̗͉́̽ ̷̢̙̉̚G̸͇̬͑̅Õ̷̰D̶̡͚͑D̷̖̖͊Ē̴̱̜̅S̸̨̱̊ ̸̺͆Ḿ̶͖̍O̶͈̊̽͜T̵̞͙͆H̴̙̦͠È̵̙̣͘R̸͚̓ ̶̙̍ͅO̸͎̩͋F̸̳̊̿ ̴̲͇̕F̴̤͔̿Ḷ̷̢͆̐Ȩ̴͆Ŝ̷̤̹̓H̶̲̅ ̶̲̋̓Ī̴͔M̸̝̩͆͒ ̴͈͑S̸̮͚̓Ȍ̶̡Ȓ̴͎R̸̫͙̐Y̸̨̿ ̶̟̫̈́̂Õ̸̲H̷̖̭̅̑ ̶̢̱̔G̴̞̑Ơ̴̠̄D̶̛͜
Step 10 the transmogrification of flesh has begun im not a man anymore neitherhuman nor beast
Step 11A̷̭͠ ̸̧̉ḥ̴͠u̴̞͋m̶̃ͅa̵̛̤ň̵̲ ̸̤̀y̸̼͝ô̵̥u̵̫͐ ̵͚̿a̵̟͊ŕ̴̯ë̷͙́ ̶̜͛s̷̛̱h̷̳̎e̷̪̒ ̸̬̽ì̴̻s̵̮̾ ̶̡̆n̶͙̎o̴̝͝ ̵̕͜h̶̖̿ų̵̓m̴̡̚ã̸̱ń̷̩ ̶̞̒ä̵̰ ̸͉̽ẖ̴̓u̴̦̕m̷̳͆à̴͕ṋ̵̀ ̶̝͒s̵̬̕h̵̠͂e̸͔͆ ̸͎͐i̷͍̍s̴̳̓ ̶̩̅n̴̙͑ỏ̷̜t̶͙͝ ̵̤̒a̵̻̾ń̷̺d̶͎͗ ̶̘̏ń̶̰e̴̤̍i̵̡̾t̴̰̓h̴̠͆ȅ̴̯r̸̙͝ ̵̡̇a̸͜͝m̷̖̀ ̶̖̈́i̷̧̓ ̶͈̅ḃ̷̠e̶͘͜n̵̳͘d̴͉̚ ̸͍̂m̸͕̋ẹ̸̑ ̷̨́b̸̞̀r̸͈̎e̶̗̿a̴͔͝k̶̻͛ ̸̖̀m̷͇̓ẽ̸̢ ̵̹̏u̶̹̎s̴̫̓e̶̻̚ ̶̻͂ṁ̶̩e̶͉̽ ̴̯̇s̷͍͘w̷̹̋ẹ̶̉e̵̙͠t̴̲̊ ̴̣̽h̷͈̎o̴̮̎k̶̹̓ŷ̸̳ ̵̪̄g̷̡̚o̶̱̍d̴͖̃ ̵̲͒h̶͖̽o̶̧͆l̶͚͛y̴̧̔ ̷͇̋m̶̲͌o̵̜̿t̵͎̚h̴͓̔e̴͇͂r̴̘͒ ̴̧̋r̴̳̈́i̵̖̕p̶̻͌ ̸͎̀m̴̲̂e̴͆ͅ ̶̺̈́i̶̪͑n̷̩̑ ̸̭̏ť̶͉w̴̺̓i̸͔̿n̵̦͆ḙ̷̅ ̶̩̒c̵̡̎l̸̢̓o̶̜͘i̸̭͐n̷͚͗ ̴͙̀o̸̝͌h̶̠͝ ̶͎͌ğ̸̖o̴̜͊d̶̨̛ ̸̭͌p̵̛͍ĩ̵̯e̸͍̾ṛ̶̐c̷̟͐e̴̤͝ ̷̙̓m̵̰̄ȩ̴͠ ̷̙̊i̶̞̅ ̸̹̇a̶͓̒m̶͉̈́ ̸̢̌y̶͖͝o̶͖͠u̶̗̾r̸̥̓ ̸̧́ő̵̼r̴̞͊n̸̞͝a̷͙͛m̴͍̾é̵̤n̴͚͋t̶̼̉ ̸̬̑y̸͚̋ö̷̤û̶̱r̸̢̛ ̷̼͗f̷̱̿l̵̮̑o̶̤͒o̵̻̓t̵̝͝ ̸̘̈t̷̖͘h̸̩͊ï̸̬ń̸̯e̸͍͋ ̶̲͐h̵̅ͅo̴͙̔l̵͙̓ý̸͖ ̴͔̏f̴͚͒ȅ̵̬ḛ̵͂t̷͈͋ ̸̱͘s̴̨͠t̵̠͊ě̸͇p̷̝̉ ̶̲̈o̵̢̅n̷͕̉ ̶̳̂m̶̞̀y̴̺͝ ̴̘͐c̶̱̕ḁ̶͛r̵̹͠p̵̥̋e̷̫̾ṱ̶̃ ̶̰̐f̷̤́l̴̝̂e̷̝͊ś̶͚h̷̜̀ ̵̲̿m̵̻̈ộ̸u̶͖͐t̶͔̏h̶͇̉ ̶̮̌ẗ̷̥́h̸͕͛ỉ̶̫n̸̛͚ę̷̂ ̸̰́f̶͉͘l̵͖̂u̴̪̎i̵͖̍d̴̯͝ś̵̺ ̸̥͂f̴͇̀e̶̼̍e̸͙͝d̸̡̐ ̵̠̄m̸̟͌e̸͚͝ ̵̜͒i̸̺̕m̷̱̕ ̸̺̓n̴̹͂ö̸̭́t̷͇̽ ̴͍̕i̸͇͋ ̵͎̈i̷̖͗t̴̙͊ ̸͖̾i̷̩̿s̶͖̀ ̵̗̏i̶̤͆t̶̪̂ ̵̤̽ǐ̷̦ș̵̈ ̵̢͝i̶̮͆t̵̟́ ̴̤͒ț̷̉h̷̩̓a̸̭̾ǹ̴̩k̴̙̑s̷͍͗ ̴͍̄t̴̲̿h̴̼͗ë̵͜ ̶̞̌s̶͙̏w̵͈̿ê̶̟ḙ̶̃t̴̝͌ ̴̰̎g̶͠ͅo̸̞̅d̶̡͐d̶̗͋e̵̠͑s̸̬̈ ̷̠̽h̴̻͘ủ̴͓ṛ̶͆t̵̹̔ ̴͜͝i̸͔̾t̶͖͘ ̸̧͑r̶͍̎e̸̤̽b̵͖̈́ï̵͎r̴͔̅ṭ̸̚h̶͓̔ ̸̦́i̴̹̽t̴͙͒ ̷̘̋ķ̵̋i̸̲͗l̶̗͗l̴͎̕ ̵̙͌i̶̺̒t̶͍̊ ̴̞̃â̷͓g̴͉̍a̶̡̐į̶̋n̸̦̋ ̸̫͝á̴͙ǹ̸̨d̵̟̒ ̸̫͘ă̷̞g̷̨̀ǎ̵̻i̵̫̔n̴͚̒ ̶͚̄t̸͎̕h̶͓̿i̷͇̎n̸̩͛e̴̠̐ ̴̛͓h̴̥͒o̷̭̎l̶̮̕y̷͎̅ ̸̱̿f̶̦́e̴̛̩e̵̹͘ẗ̵̻́ ̸͎͝s̸̯̍ẗ̵̩́ë̸̮́p̵̹͝ ̴͙̔o̵̟̿n̶͍͝ ̸͍͆í̴̞t̴̬̓ ̵͚͂d̸̺͑ă̷͙i̵̳͐l̶̩̀y̵̯̍ ̸̳͘d̷̻͗ŕ̸̲i̶̩̿n̸̲̐k̵͓̾ ̷͕̊t̸̢͐h̵̯͑i̷̼̾n̵̯̈́e̶̖͒ ̷͙̑h̷̗͗ö̶̦́l̶̤̃ẏ̷̲ ̸͕̀f̴̡͑o̶̢͂ò̸̞t̴͖̀ ̴̡͗s̴̱̚w̸̜̌ĕ̸͔a̶̪͐t̶͕̀ ̷̠͌
Step 12 serve inter demensional dark female elder god for all eternety trolololo now i have actual femdom content in my life you never will
Step 13 profit View attachment 1538565
This looks like it escaped from the youtube search bar if you only search "." XD (do it at your own risk, theres some fd up there and not in the good way)

Reactions: lakano

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
This looks like it escaped from the youtube search bar if you only search "." XD (do it at your own risk, theres some fd up there and not in the good way)
Yeah old trololo vieldeos from 2011 like how to fly etc abd that recent find happines vid

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes