RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
Well, if you think about it, they could earn twice or thrice more if they would update more frequently. But yeah without doing anything they have a nice secure salary every month so why bother
That's not the case at all. They have a captive audience now. They know they peaked and they want to milk it for everything they can.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
I guess some people will see it that way, but why would they work when there are people that pay for nothing?
so true, imagine spending money on a game that doesn't get updates :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: down bad

i genuinely think if people stopped giving money, they'd start working their ass a bit more since no ones supporting & they want us back.

Reactions: SnakeSnek
Nov 9, 2020
so true, imagine spending money on a game that doesn't get updates :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: down bad

i genuinely think if people stopped giving money, they'd start working their ass a bit more since no ones supporting & they want us back.
They already paused billing for a month, so no, I don't think it would make them work more. Also Bo does work, it's Koda who is slacking. The issue is his time management and work ethic.

Reactions: babykeem

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
I guess some people will see it that way, but why would they work when there are people that pay for nothing?
Well it's pretty simple actually. Let's say they both earn 50k per year right now for working 10-15 hours a week. If they put twice the amount of time to actually release stuff on schedule, they might earn something like 80k each per year (or maybe even more as they would own the market completely and could do more commissions). It's all about ambition and the lifestyle you want for yourself.

With this extra money, you can get a nice house, enjoy high-end restaurants, give a great life for your actual or future family, retire early, all while only working 20-30 hours a week while also being your own boss. That's some great conditions right there that would be totally worth it, even if you have to put in some effort. Note that these numbers are very rough estimates, don't put too much weight into them*

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
Well it's pretty simple actually. Let's say they both earn 50k per year right now for working 10-15 hours a week. If they put twice the amount of time to actually release stuff on schedule, they might earn something like 80k each per year (or maybe even more as they would own the market completely and could do more commissions). It's all about ambition and the lifestyle you want for yourself.

With this extra money, you can get a nice house, enjoy high-end restaurants, give a great life for your actual or future family, retire early, all while only working 20-30 hours a week while also being your own boss. That's some great conditions right there that would be totally worth it, even if you have to put in some effort. Note that these numbers are very rough estimates, don't put too much weight into them*
this being explained by kira yoshikage gives it a different energy ngl

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have just disabled patronage, I am not going to waste my money on nothing, I want to see what I spend my money on
Good for you for making Boda actually produce something for that money.

That's a nice dream you got there LoveHurts :p. But why would they ever release anything but teasers and some small animations with pointless progress reports? They get paid to do as little as possible and keep the train going. I've been checking in occasionally which I assume most on f95 are. Because to actively follow it and read all the delays and excuses would drive me mad.
I know it is wishful thinking but at this point the best option we have is to be good boys and girls as we wish for a Christmas miracle from Mistress Claus.

Dear Mistress Claus, please bring us Kaori for Christmas, 2021.

Sincerely: All the good boys and girls on this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kirayoushikage
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes