RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

OnlyMeme

Mar 31, 2018
Do you have somewhere a ninja scroll from? You need to use them before then you can talk about that with her.
I have no idea where to get that. :unsure: I will try doing the trial again and search for it. Thanks for the hint.

Edit: Ok. I can't figure it out. I think I already used the scrolls.

Last edited:

flame4o

Sep 8, 2022
Can someone help with the Kaori stage I beat it like 3 times and it just repeats Ik that I gotta do some kind of puzzle but I can only find the first key with the powder and the lake

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
Can someone help with the Kaori stage I beat it like 3 times and it just repeats Ik that I gotta do some kind of puzzle but I can only find the first key with the powder and the lake
I think your talking about the pendents, the second is by donating 818 coins in the coin box, and another is behind the bookshelf of Kaori, you'll be forced to masturbate over her and get a scene, but after that wait until night again and go in. The pendents unlock Lady Butterfly content, it doesn't really advance the plot too much though, you get some lore and some nice scenes, but I'd recommend getting as many buffs as you can get before challenging her EX phase. Also if you have a low frustration tolerance than you'll hate yourself since Lady B loves QTE attacks.
Also for her Ex phase requires you to do this blue ember attack that for the life of me I can not understand how to successfully pull off. It requires multiple high level QTEs and if you don't make them all then you lose. I was only able to get all of them once and even then I lost so I don't have how many times you have to do it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

yeerk5

May 2, 2020
So I found the pendant in the pond and the donation box. But I don't know how to find the 3rd pendant. Can anyone help?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So I found the pendant in the pond and the donation box. But I don't know how to find the 3rd pendant. Can anyone help?
It should be behind the cupboard in her room which you can interact with after some time interacting with her sleeping self

Geokox

Aug 2, 2020
Does anyone have a playtrough for 9f standalone? I got to the last floor but there is a door i cannot seem to be able to open at all

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes