RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
how to proceed to floor 8 after doing everything in floor 7
you have to download floor 8 standalone, it's on ToT discord or somewhere in this thread.You'll have to do the same for floor 9.
It's one of the things koda had to do: merging floor 8 to the rest of the game but he failed to do even that...

JohnDyr

Feb 6, 2020
you have to download floor 8 standalone, it's on ToT discord or somewhere in this thread.You'll have to do the same for floor 9.
It's one of the things koda had to do: merging floor 8 to the rest of the game but he failed to do even that...
How do i get in to the discord? Can u invite me or send me the floor 8/9?

matciga

Sep 13, 2017
I can't unlock Lily Ex once I'm her apprentice, I did not redeem her. Is there any way to unlock it ?
A bit sad to have all Ex but not her... He should have planned something for those who did not redeem Lily

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hell of a lot of
Newbies here, am I the only OG left?
All tie "OG" members still lurk occasionally, I am sure. But everything that can be said about this game and it's developers has been said. All the fun was sucked out of the community and all that was left was bitterness, disappointment and the same tired ass jokes on repeat.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Has 8F ever been implemented into the full version of the game?
Have been pretty busy but I'd really appreciate if anyone could bring me up to speed with what's new about since Kaori's update.. s2
Just wanting to know if its worth getting back to it

Cheers naughty ones

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hello, so far today, the exe from the mega drive doesn't extract all the files or am I doing something wrong?
Which files? If you mean things like image files, they stay encrypted and you will have to extract them using a decrypter. You should have everything you need to play the game, assuming you have the RTP for VX ACE.

QueenLilli

Mar 24, 2020
Is that last option with the question marks something you unlock or is it unfinished content? I've been trying to figure it out for a while now. Screenshot (34).png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes