RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
my final saves i have become miss claus slave 2 no. save has jade the last in kauri floor 7 and last 65 or 66 whichever is last has miss claus slave ending the game bit of a mess but you will enjoy btw any girl

Apr 29, 2020
Remember people, just because it might look weird, doesn't mean it's instantly because it's drawn bad, it's just a perspective view that makes it look odd sometimes.
*Looks at the reactions*
Oh don't give me that, there had been plenty of anime with fanservice that like to exaggerate the proportions of female characters for the sake of fan service, just look at the reference sheet of Sylvia from the Konosuba movie and compare it to her character animations from the same movie.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Boys, you should not jump on every report/teasing that bo is showing, if you do so you probably saw more than 50% of the content of the long awaited Rose floor, very bad idea.
Eh I play this for the story anyway and as that got already spoilered by Bo Wei back then when there whas not even hope for seeing F8 that is already finished because we still would have to wait for F7 I know already of all importance and so unless he throws a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then there is nothing important surprising anymore. But none the less it is still something I want to experience myself which can not really get spoiled with spoilers and so all those spoilers are doing is teasing me in wanting F9 NOW. Honestly would not BG 3 already being out but so big that the downloading takes till tomorrow then the wait would be brutal now again.

• Haha
Reactions: smellyz44
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes