RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Is Ethan impotent? Khulan forces him to penetrate her in one of her grabs; therefore, ethan, assuming that he did lose, must have lost to her with some probability to that move; therefore, with some probability, Khulan should be pregnant.
It could be that women in tower do not get magicly pregnant

Apr 22, 2020
The answer is: "It's Relative".

If you consider only the Main Build as being "the game": Ves is only in that one if you use my Merger patch for Main Build + SCp3 build.

If you consider all the standalones as part of "the game" (much like the devs do, don't expect any other mergings of them anytime before the 3rd coming of Christ): it's in the SCp3 Build.
Some of the standalones are considered part of the game by the devs, perhaps, but SCp3 isn't among them.

Since Koda couldn't handle someone else/someone competent touching that.

• Haha
Reactions: JakeMSG

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
The answer is: "It's Relative".

If you consider only the Main Build as being "the game": Ves is only in that one if you use my Merger patch for Main Build + SCp3 build.

If you consider all the standalones as part of "the game" (much like the devs do, don't expect any other mergings of them anytime before the 3rd coming of Christ): it's in the SCp3 Build.
Sorry to be a bother, tried out the merged main + SCp3 build, got to the end of SCp2 and then nothing, couldn't access the SCp3 stuff, I used main build saves to test this, but I guess my question is if the saves need to be fresh, or is there some other requirement I'm not thinking of?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry to be a bother, tried out the merged main + SCp3 build, got to the end of SCp2 and then nothing, couldn't access the SCp3 stuff, I used main build saves to test this, but I guess my question is if the saves need to be fresh, or is there some other requirement I'm not thinking of?
Re-enter the area (the F6 South area) first, since the transition to SCp3 triggers upon entering the area after finishing the SC content of the main build (it specifically triggers after being Imprisoned by Crow, since after you escape her (in one way or another), you essentially have access to all the SCp2 content (the new Battle&Scenes of Swan, and re-doing the Imprisonment with Crow) ).

This is what you should see, if you've finished Crow's imprisonment, and then try to re-enter the F6 South from F6 lobby:
1710520255020.png

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
Re-enter the area (the F6 South area) first, since the transition to SCp3 triggers upon entering the area after finishing the SC content of the main build (it specifically triggers after being Imprisoned by Crow, since after you escape her (in one way or another), you essentially have access to all the SCp2 content (the new Battle&Scenes of Swan, and re-doing the Imprisonment with Crow) ).

This is what you should see, if you've finished Crow's imprisonment, and then try to re-enter the F6 South from F6 lobby:
View attachment 3445887
No luck, I've definitely beaten crow, do I have to submit to her instead? cause I beat her three times in a row, maybe I'm fusing them wrong? I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions correctly; made a new copy of the main build, copied and replaced files from the standalone, then copied and replaced files from the merger, mind checking and seeing if I fucked up? here's the link:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
No luck, I've definitely beaten crow, do I have to submit to her instead? cause I beat her three times in a row, maybe I'm fusing them wrong? I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions correctly; made a new copy of the main build, copied and replaced files from the standalone, then copied and replaced files from the merger, mind checking and seeing if I fucked up? here's the link: Mega
You, found the issue, it was with the Build itself. You hadn't decrypted the Main Build files yet (the "Game.rgss3a" file). My bad, since I usually deal with the Decrypted build, I got too used to it and forgot Bo Wei distributes his game in encrypted form. The decrypter program is public on the internet (quite a few of them for this), but I decided to make it easier, and added a light (on memory size) decrypter to the Merger Files, along with instructions on how to use it.

Check the mega link for the Merger Files, there's a new version now there, also explaining how to use the Decrypter. Afterwards, everything else should work for your Saves, I checked them with a properly-merged build. (simply exit F6 South and try to re-enter).

It didn't work with the encrypted files since the game (all rpg maker games) always defaults first to reading the Encrypted file, ignoring all decrypted files (and the SCp3 and Merger files are decrypted files). If you delete de Encrypted file after decryption, then it will read the decrypted files instead.

Thanks a lot for finding this, since not everyone knows about the Decryption stuff, and now I was able to add this step to the Merger!

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
You, found the issue, it was with the Build itself. You hadn't decrypted the Main Build files yet (the "Game.rgss3a" file). My bad, since I usually deal with the Decrypted build, I got too used to it and forgot Bo Wei distributes his game in encrypted form. The decrypter program is public on the internet (quite a few of them for this), but I decided to make it easier, and added a light (on memory size) decrypter to the Merger Files, along with instructions on how to use it.

Check the mega link for the Merger Files, there's a new version now there, also explaining how to use the Decrypter. Afterwards, everything else should work for your Saves, I checked them with a properly-merged build. (simply exit F6 South and try to re-enter).

It didn't work with the encrypted files since the game (all rpg maker games) always defaults first to reading the Encrypted file, ignoring all decrypted files (and the SCp3 and Merger files are decrypted files). If you delete de Encrypted file after decryption, then it will read the decrypted files instead.

Thanks a lot for finding this, since not everyone knows about the Decryption stuff, and now I was able to add this step to the Merger!
Works perfectly now, thank you for the help and thanks for the patience

Update: so, after playing through it to completion, it's been very playable, if a bit jank at spots, however, I ran into an odd error; when I was going to check Gavin's craft menu, this error popped up, I'm wondering if maybe I messed up something on my end, like maybe my SCp3 build is missing a file somewhere?

Update 2: after further testing and trying to unlock the EX fights, it seems to also happen on potion grabs with swan, I finished the swan fights fairly quickly, so I didn't get to the point where she actually got to grab me until then

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Works perfectly now, thank you for the help and thanks for the patience

Update: so, after playing through it to completion, it's been very playable, if a bit jank at spots, however, I ran into an odd error; when I was going to check Gavin's craft menu, this error popped up, I'm wondering if maybe I messed up something on my end, like maybe my SCp3 build is missing a file somewhere?

Update 2: after further testing and trying to unlock the EX fights, it seems to also happen on potion grabs with swan, I finished the swan fights fairly quickly, so I didn't get to the point where she actually got to grab me until then
1st error might be because you do unlock some of the crafting options as you progress in the content, and I probably didn't test out the case of trying to open the Crafting menu with no crafting option unlocked. Not sure when I'll get around to look into that, for now try to advance the content until you unlock some crafting options there, and then it shouldn't appear anymore.

2nd error, I thought I fixed it already in the latest version of SCp3 (I did bugfix it for a while recent to its launch). If you're sure you got the latest version of SCp3.... welp, seems like it's a leftover bug, I might look into it at some point, although no promises (considering the project was kinda thrown to the wayside, what with me not being employed by Bo anymore, Koda coping with the idea that "this is not the official SCp3, I'll remake it... Soon" and all that).

DKWID

Aug 30, 2020
Hi, can anyone tell me how to trigger the poison QTE for Dr. Swan? I mean the one to destroy the poison during battle before she can use it on you. I managed to trigger it once accidently and never after that. I just get stunlocked everytime.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2024
They released an hotfix with the bugged ending of Yvonne's expansion and some balancing stuff including 2 new weapon to help new players to have a more fluid progression and they capped the amount of atk and def potion that you can use for each level.
hi there! i've been trying to get the non-permanent Yvonne ending! Where do I get this? (idk what "hotfix" is)

Pic

May 13, 2017
hi there! i've been trying to get the non-permanent Yvonne ending! Where do I get this? (idk what "hotfix" is)
It's been a while since i played i forgot how to achive that ending but you can check if it is covered by the guide. Hotfix is a small patch usually released very close to the release of an update that fix bugs.

Feb 8, 2024
It's been a while since i played i forgot how to achive that ending but you can check if it is covered by the guide. Hotfix is a small patch usually released very close to the release of an update that fix bugs.
Thanks for your help. I found the link to the patch on the Patreon, but when I click it, it says that it doesn't exist. I don't know what to do.

Feb 8, 2024
Just finished the bugged ending and it was really amazing, something that surprises me in a positive way. Still looking for some post expansion dialogues like with other Mistresses. Can't wait to see what 6F have in store for us.
How do I find the hotfix for this?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes