RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
No Rose yet? And here I was, hoping for update improvement after the issue of Koda got fired. I guess it was only a temporary distraction. F, Rose is my favorite.

No, at this point just forget it for like 2 years and then come back. Game already has a history of false promises. Not like it's makes me any difference, I'm not paying for it.

I just feel bad for the ones who do.

Walui

Feb 14, 2024
I just dowloaded the game and extract it but it does not run and asks for "RPG Maker VX Ace" is it 100% necesarry?
Could anyone help me?

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
So long time no upgate:unsure:,I feel really bad in this game project, this project always keep unfinished is also a kind of depravation skill.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Bo Wei made her, but the part of the game here she's supposed to show up wasn't added.

So she's not fanmade... but she's not a part of the game either.
The answer is: "It's Relative".

If you consider only the Main Build as being "the game": Ves is only in that one if you use my Merger patch for Main Build + SCp3 build.

If you consider all the standalones as part of "the game" (much like the devs do, don't expect any other mergings of them anytime before the 3rd coming of Christ): it's in the SCp3 Build.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes