RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yep at this point we will get what is coming and be happy about it.
About the merging of the floor a bunch of people (even some from this forum) tried to help bo ,but working with him is a bit difficult(everyone stated this on discord),plus add Koda that want to redo all SC3,give Vess a floor ecc ecc ,hope i'm wrong but if we keep going like this ToT will end with a standalone.
Damn Koda is petty and he's a bigger bitch than Ethan wearing the puppy gear.

Achant

Aug 27, 2017
Damn Koda is petty and he's a bigger bitch than Ethan wearing the puppy gear.
I wish my friends played this game so that we could joke about these things and make comparison or references like these xd.
e.g. "I don't think she's into me... At first we talked a lot, but now she's giving me the Koda treatment...", "he's a bigger bitch than Ethan wearing the puppy gear", etc.

antrax1133

Jan 22, 2023
hi, i need help.
On the 9F karen standalone game when I fight Karen and she launches an attack at me where I have to hit 3 times to defend myself, the game closes. thanks

SexyWolf172

May 22, 2021
I wanted to say this is a well-made Femdom game that can wet a man's whistle (or female) in the femdom fetish. I love the ladies, I love the fetishes, and I wish there was a gallery for everyone's viewing pleasure. Also whoever is making the walkthroughs needs to step up the game a bit. I made it personally to Dr. Swan and her twin sister Crow, and there are some hot scenes with them, the problem is I am lost on getting those scenes like Dr. Swan uses you as her plaything or the sister domme Ethan.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I wanted to say this is a well-made Femdom game that can wet a man's whistle (or female) in the femdom fetish. I love the ladies, I love the fetishes, and I wish there was a gallery for everyone's viewing pleasure. Also whoever is making the walkthroughs needs to step up the game a bit. I made it personally to Dr. Swan and her twin sister Crow, and there are some hot scenes with them, the problem is I am lost on getting those scenes like Dr. Swan uses you as her plaything or the sister domme Ethan.
There is a gallery u gotta search it up buddy. Walkthrough is fine, maybe needs some editing but we shall appreciate that person who made it for us.

Reactions: Tbt072

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I wish my friends played this game so that we could joke about these things and make comparison or references like these xd.
e.g. "I don't think she's into me... At first we talked a lot, but now she's giving me the Koda treatment...", "he's a bigger bitch than Ethan wearing the puppy gear", etc.
You have friends outside the h community? I can't stand vanillas nowadays.

And yeah, ngl phrases such as this need to make their way onto Urban Dictionary. I could also see Kodaing or "Pulling a Koda" being another term for zombie-ing.

"Bro, you should just move on, she's not that into you which is why she's pulling a Koda".

Imagine being Koda or Bo Wei. Imagine that. Let that thought terrify you.
No thank you, I don't need that thought living rent-free in my head.

Alternatively, I could see imagining your ex as Koda being a helpful way to get over someone.
Here you go. It's by FVLaenix and it is very well made:

bilbo3334

Nov 16, 2023
need help with the Kaori story true ending I have the fourth lamp down only one left and I have both pendants in my inventory and have stayed away from events to alternate from the true ending but when i go to do the next step of the secret room in Kaori's room I only get the option to fantasize about her while she sleeps which prevents me from opening the secret passage behind Kaori's shelf for the final step to opening the barrier for lady butterfly. I can't proceed to the next floor of the tower unless I do this ending. So any help would be greatful as the guides I have looked at I have followed but still can't behind Kaori's shelf.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
You have friends outside the h community? I can't stand vanillas nowadays.

And yeah, ngl phrases such as this need to make their way onto Urban Dictionary. I could also see Kodaing or "Pulling a Koda" being another term for zombie-ing.

"Bro, you should just move on, she's not that into you which is why she's pulling a Koda".

No thank you, I don't need that thought living rent-free in my head.

Alternatively, I could see imagining your ex as Koda being a helpful way to get over someone.

Here you go. It's by FVLaenix and it is very well made:
Enough!!!
1709618852249.png

Clearly Yugata is Koda's alter ego so we are distracted by how fat Jessica is.

MizuhoSeta

Nov 26, 2018
need help with the Kaori story true ending I have the fourth lamp down only one left and I have both pendants in my inventory and have stayed away from events to alternate from the true ending but when i go to do the next step of the secret room in Kaori's room I only get the option to fantasize about her while she sleeps which prevents me from opening the secret passage behind Kaori's shelf for the final step to opening the barrier for lady butterfly. I can't proceed to the next floor of the tower unless I do this ending. So any help would be greatful as the guides I have looked at I have followed but still can't behind Kaori's shelf.
endure her temptation and go back to your room then sleep
after that you can open the secret room in the next day

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes