RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
You know with this two the word "near" have a different meaning but F10 Is not in the hands of koda, so maybe and i say """"""""""maybe"""""""""" we will get a standalone from Bo.
Sorry my English language is very bad
And I didn't know what word to use

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
You know with this two the word "near" have a different meaning but F10 Is not in the hands of koda, so maybe and i say """"""""""maybe"""""""""" we will get a standalone from Bo.
Only standalone? Not a complete update looks like 1.18.0.4?

Nov 12, 2021
>bo wei has literally made like 4 side games, 4 new mini episodes to TOT and three floors while koda STILL hasn't finished floor 7

Koda simps DO NOT have a leg to stand on
>b-b-but his releases are a little buggy!!
Absolute cope. If bo would fucking realise that koda is LITERALLY incompetent and fire him and hire FUCKING ANYONE else things would improve so damn much. Even if you took all the content from floor 7 and compared it to all the shit he's released since floor 7 began development its not even in the same ballpark. Hell the man made an entirely new game on a new engine IN A NEW GENRE while koda was struggling to add an if else statement to kaoris sock addiction meter. For the love of God man LITERALLY anyone else would be better.

Nov 12, 2021
I'm not gonna pretend bo is some kind of jesus when it comes to this shit but when you compare his work ethic and skill to koda the difference is fucking night and day. This is like comparing a senior level software dev to a fucking intern who makes the coffee rounds and occasionally adds ; to the end of code statements.

Jun 26, 2023
Hell the man made an entirely new game on a new engine IN A NEW GENRE while koda was struggling to add an if else statement to kaoris sock addiction meter. For the love of God man LITERALLY anyone else would be better.
As an avid Koda roaster, I can sympathize, but in reality coding roadblocks can be quite challenging. For example, plugin compatibility, variable limits, and data dependencies can offer up some real challenges that require you to re-invent the wheel, because the old one just couldn't do the job.

Let's look at the example of plugin issue. The plugin is written by someone else, and the code isn't open source. You have 2 options - Get in contact for the plugin developer and beg them to fix it for your femdom foot fetish game, or build an entirely new one yourself, and migrate all existing content, breaking any player saves in the process.

Just an example, but the point remains. People look at coders like Chinese shoe makers. 12 years old, will work for pennies, and easily replacable... but the work isn't that simple.

That said Koda can eat a dick. Respite update was code name for long hiatus. Respite is a synonym for rest and relaxation.

Nov 12, 2021
As an avid Koda roaster, I can sympathize, but in reality coding roadblocks can be quite challenging. For example, plugin compatibility, variable limits, and data dependencies can offer up some real challenges that require you to re-invent the wheel, because the old one just couldn't do the job.

Let's look at the example of plugin issue. The plugin is written by someone else, and the code isn't open source. You have 2 options - Get in contact for the plugin developer and beg them to fix it for your femdom foot fetish game, or build an entirely new one yourself, and migrate all existing content, breaking any player saves in the process.

Just an example, but the point remains. People look at coders like Chinese shoe makers. 12 years old, will work for pennies, and easily replacable... but the work isn't that simple.

That said Koda can eat a dick. Respite update was code name for long hiatus. Respite is a synonym for rest and relaxation.
While what you said is absolutely true we've gone WAY past coding road blocks at this stage.

Reactions: DOM0

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Tbf I think Bo is wayyyy more productive than Koda (which isn't saying much I know) so I think it will probably be released soon. Bo's main issue is that a lot of his builds are usually unbalanced in some way and contain a lot of bugs. But I'll take it over Koda polishing his pickaxe for a year at this stage.

I just hope the floors are all stitched together at some stage, it's annoying how many standalones we have at this stage.

Reactions: akuuuu4

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Tbf I think Bo is wayyyy more productive than Koda (which isn't saying much I know) so I think it will probably be released soon. Bo's main issue is that a lot of his builds are usually unbalanced in some way and contain a lot of bugs. But I'll take it over Koda polishing his pickaxe for a year at this stage.

I just hope the floors are all stitched together at some stage, it's annoying how many standalones we have at this stage.
Yep at this point we will get what is coming and be happy about it.
About the merging of the floor a bunch of people (even some from this forum) tried to help bo ,but working with him is a bit difficult(everyone stated this on discord),plus add Koda that want to redo all SC3,give Vess a floor ecc ecc ,hope i'm wrong but if we keep going like this ToT will end with a standalone.

Jun 26, 2023

I mean, if you can't realize Bo doesn't like coding, and made an alter ego to shift the blame... sure.

Reactions: DOM0

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Yep at this point we will get what is coming and be happy about it.
About the merging of the floor a bunch of people (even some from this forum) tried to help bo ,but working with him is a bit difficult(everyone stated this on discord),plus add Koda that want to redo all SC3,give Vess a floor ecc ecc ,hope i'm wrong but if we keep going like this ToT will end with a standalone.
Koda wants to redo all SC3? Wow he's that petty about Jake doing a better job than him

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes