RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Thats cute how the new bois are all hyped up coz something got changed in the title:
- Omg new update!!! new floor new lady!?? - No
- Damn, he finished the content of Kaori??! Respite?!! - No
- It has to be 9F, he finished Karen content at least... - No
- What is it then? A side game? - No
- What the fuck is it??? - New content for this year is; he merged one unfinished floor, 9F, to the rest of the game.
Pickaxe emoji

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Thats cute how the new bois are all hyped up coz something got changed in the title:
- What the fuck is it??? - New content for this year is; he merged one unfinished floor, 9F, to the rest of the game.
Pickaxe emoji
you missed a couple
- Finish floor 7 - No
- Finish floor 8 - No

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Yep exactly and keep in mind that now the owner of the thread Is koda....so.
Yeah, but F95zone staff can edit the post and manually add the new links (and I'm pretty sure Koda cannot remove them). You can even help it, just go to the first link, click in "Report", select "Game update" and send the download link.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Pickaxe emoji
This update should have came out on April 1st, then I could laugh at least in a not sad way.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, but F95zone staff can edit the post and manually add the new links (and I'm pretty sure Koda cannot remove them). You can even help it, just go to the first link, click in "Report", select "Game update" and send the download link.
Yeah sure back in the day me and couple of others did that plus more guide,every update linked,info,leak ecc ecc
Now well you know the state of this thread but i like to come back here i really like this community.
But yeah i'm not surprised that even the small update we get ppl don't give a fuck or they forget about It in like 2-3 days
The same thing happen on patreon and discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Filo02 and SevySub

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
so when does dragons dogma 2 get good?
you just fuckin run around with no fast travel beating the same damn goblins for hours on end.

uh i mean wow they again didnt update the game... thaaatsss craaazzyyy. boda are so lazyyyy. spaghetti code. milking patreons, bo wei likes raceplay and so on.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
you just fuckin run around with no fast travel beating the same damn goblins for hours on end.

uh i mean wow they again didnt update the game... thaaatsss craaazzyyy. boda are so lazyyyy. spaghetti code. milking patreons, bo wei likes raceplay and so on.
It doesn't really. Play the first game, it's the same experience, doesn't want to murder your CPU every time you enter a city, doesn't have a pointless open world and even has end game content. I like DD2 well enough but DD1 is just the better package of the two.

Reactions: Filo02

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020

Fuck Koda!

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
How so? Fantasy Chinese dudes getting fucked (and fucked over) by Fantasy European women?
1712292491134.png

and you people think all im doing is spread fake news and rumors smh.

It doesn't really. Play the first game, it's the same experience, doesn't want to murder your CPU every time you enter a city, doesn't have a pointless open world and even has end game content. I like DD2 well enough but DD1 is just the better package of the two.
ugh thats a bummer was actually excited for dd2, oh well rise of ronin was fun and i spent 5h on the stellar blade demo so thats a game im lookin forward to this april finally the PS5 is being useful

• Red Heart
Reactions: smellyz44
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes