RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Can someone please post a picture of the new timer? Thanks
I don't think there is one
Denial play is a thing in the BDSM scene innit? Bo & Koda confirmed the true doms. :test:
What if they created a girl just for this purpose? They could make her announce any delays and have her at the end of every expansion telling the player to go support Bo on patreon, kinda like the cute fox-girl sitting on the bench from Forest of the Blue Skin that gives you a footjob.

Reactions: johntur

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
What if they created a girl just for this purpose? They could make her announce any delays and have her at the end of every expansion telling the player to go support Bo on patreon, kinda like the cute fox-girl sitting on the bench from Forest of the Blue Skin that gives you a footjob.
Meta As Fuck, I dig it. :FeelsGoodMan:

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
I've not read the rest of the thread. I've not checked the timer. But I'm guessing right now that there's been ANOTHER DELAY, right?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I've not read the rest of the thread. I've not checked the timer. But I'm guessing right now that there's been ANOTHER DELAY, right?
Of course there has. It wouldn't be ToT if you got what you were waiting for after a mere 4 delays.

prestomantee

Jul 20, 2018
Like a lot of people already said (and having been saying for a while) Koda and Bo should just stop giving release dates. It's utterly frustrating to receive a "It'll be ready on late October" and being almost mid-November without anything.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Well, anyone have an exact estimate of the delay or is it just some vague thing?
Only thing we know is Koda was hoping it would take him less than a full day (as if anyone still trusts his estimations), and that he'd tell us a few hours in advance when the update is about to be finished.

Mar 18, 2018
Not released yet. The annoying thing is that they have not said what the exact cause of the issue is.

If they did it would help. If Bo is having issues with the art then they could maybe get someone to do the coloring whilst bo concentrates on character design an outlining or if it is Koda get another coder in.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Well, anyone have an exact estimate of the delay or is it just some vague thing?
Yeah: we got played again.
View attachment 176464

Damn... this is getting out of hand.
I can comprehend that Koda might be struggling by now, but I'm thinking of revoking my support for the time being.
This update really meant something to me because Yvonne was the one who needed an update the most urgently and it kept getting left aside, again and again.

PS: if the content is amazing enough, I might consider keeping the support because I believe that they are the best around at what they do.
replaying to the poste that shows the latest delay since it seems so many missed it page 210 posted +/- 9:30 hrs ago

ment replying* damn limited edit and typos* :p

stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
I don't think I need to update till next week now, the thread has catered to all my kinks for this weekend. Cya next week bois!

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
While we pass the time, what are some funny ToT moments that made you chuckle? Kinda like Khulan's "Great plains" line that @Foot Fetish Fan brought up.

I'm replaying the game to get ready for Yvonne's expansion and I've already rediscovered a couple of gems.
Like how you walk in on Keith jerking off in his cell the first time you speak to him. There's also Ethan's comment to Howard about the yellow liquid in his cell: "Hey, at least Yvonne gave you some lemon soda" x'D

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
I'm disappointed not because it got delayed but because I thought I would fap happily ever after this weekend.

Please don't do this again.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes