RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Arctif

May 5, 2018
The issue here is that other smaller companies have also managed to balance updates with development. War for the Overworld managed to give updates when the small team was working nonstop to get their deadline (and kinda messed it up). However even after the release when they where producing mutliple bug fixes a day each came with an update.

The head dev does the updates for my company.
But again, that is a company. Whether Bo or Koda does the update, that's one update completely on hold for that time period. If the Head Dev is dealing with that, the rest of the dev team will still be getting on with their side of things.

I'm not arguing against general communication here, just the big expansive sounding dev updates you described.

Nov 5, 2018
Well, if you as a patron are disenchanted with the release schedule why don´t you just revoke your support? It´s no secret that supporting people on patreon or participating in kickstarters are a risky endeavour. Also complains by subs are considered "topping from the bottom" and are a big no-no in our BDSM community. Just see it as a "tease and denial" game that is being played on you.
But let´s change the topic for a while. What I would like to see for ToT in the future is a place beside games like Skyrim & Fallout on a shop´s shelf. What would I pay for the first five floors? 50 Euros. In addition, a special edition including postcard art featuring each villainess, an art sketch book and an approx. 15-20 cm tall figurine of one of our beloved mistresses would sweeten the deal. What do you think about this idea?

Arctif

May 5, 2018
But let´s change the topic for a while. What I would like to see for ToT in the future is a place beside games like Skyrim & Fallout on a shop´s shelf. What would I pay for the first five floors? 50 Euros. In addition, a special edition including postcard art featuring each villainess, an art sketch book and an approx. 15-20 cm tall figurine of one of our beloved mistresses would sweeten the deal. What do you think about this idea?
Sorry, 50 euros a pop for ToT sounds insane to me!! Considering you can get Witcher 3 GOTY for like 15 euros (practically criminal for all the content in that game).

Reactions: bahamut2195

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
@Arctif no one's asking for a detailed progress report, all we need is Koda giving out some kind of explanation/excuse for this unprecedented (even for these guys) set of delays. Do you actually think doing that will set the update back? All he has to do when he's not giving us the bad news 6 times in a row is say "Hey guys Bo's finished doing the CGs, I'm midway through the script. Have a good weekend!"
It's really that simple. Zero goddamn effort.

Also idk why you can't understand the grievances of this community. It isn't about wasted money or a lack of patience. It's a matter of feeling like you can't trust the devs anymore because they're being immature and deceptive. They should've removed the "Updates every 30-45 days" comment about a month ago.

@Foot Fetish Fan what are you going on about? Are you Bo in disguise?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Well, if you as a patron are disenchanted with the release schedule why don´t you just revoke your support? It´s no secret that supporting people on patreon or participating in kickstarters are a risky endeavour. Also complains by subs are considered "topping from the bottom" and are a big no-no in our BDSM community. Just see it as a "tease and denial" game that is being played on you.
Good God, 50 Euros for a 5 -7 hour game tops? Don't get me wrong, I love ToT, but there is no way it's worth as much as Skyrim or RDR2 or (insert your favorite AAA title here)! Maybe $15 U.S. on PSN or something, but it's not even close to the same ballpark as a premium title.

Reactions: GearlessJoe
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry, 50 euros a pop for ToT sounds insane to me!! Considering you can get Witcher 3 GOTY for like 15 euros (practically criminal for all the content in that game).
Then we can agree to disagree. New game releases are usually expensive but you can always wait a few months or even one year after release and get the game for 10-20 Euros. That´s how the industry works.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
@Arctif no one's asking for a detailed progress report, all we need is Koda giving out some kind of explanation/excuse for this unprecedented (even for these guys) set of delays.
One person seemed to, so I got mixed up with my thought process along the way :)

The rest is fine. I suppose I am just not as committed to it? Love the game but it's just a shrug from me if another delay happens... It's just not overall important enough to justify getting angry about.

Reactions: GearlessJoe
Nov 5, 2018
@Arctif no one's asking for a detailed progress report, all we need is Koda giving out some kind of explanation/excuse for this unprecedented (even for these guys) set of delays. Do you actually think doing that will set the update back? All he has to do when he's not giving us the bad news 6 times in a row is say "Hey guys Bo's finished doing the CGs, I'm midway through the script. Have a good weekend!"
It's really that simple. Zero goddamn effort.

Also idk why you can't understand the grievances of this community. It isn't about wasted money or a lack of patience. It's a matter of feeling like you can't trust the devs anymore because they're being immature and deceptive. They should've removed the "Updates every 30-45 days" comment about a month ago.

@Foot Fetish Fan what are you going on about? Are you Bo in disguise?
LOL! That made my day. I thank for you this one. No, I am just a fan of his game just like you BUT as opposed to the majority of people on this thread I don´t care when the next update comes. It can happen in a week, a month or even on christmas eve. Also I am perplexed by the vitriol directed at the two devs. Give them some slack. Yes, they are bad at communicating deadlines but the wait will be worth it when I think about the content that is already in the game.
You have to realize that Bo Wei is an artist and not a stiff German VW manager responsible for churning out a lot of cars in a precise and efficient manner.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
@Foot Fetish Fan no one cares when the next update will come out. What we do care about is the fact the devs stated this update would happen in late september late october at most. They have then delayed it 6 times in a row always a few hours before the release. It is disrespectful and fanbase destroying at worst.

Reactions: ThePower6335
May 14, 2018
Bo is already mentally exhausted of working on this project and this is causing the delays and even if he doesn't want to stop the patreons will eventually get tired

If they don't learn quickly from their mistakes it is a matter of time before the project dies

Reactions: Breadstick Mann

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
@Foot Fetish Fan no one cares when the next update will come out. What we do care about is the fact the devs stated this update would happen in late september late october at most. They have then delayed it 6 times in a row always a few hours before the release. It is disrespectful and fanbase destroying at worst.
Hey there is that a Whitmane on ur avatar? So u play WOW or HOTS? Just a curious question thats all. About delay - i could write ton of sh1t text - but theres no point nothing is going to change here =)))

Nov 5, 2018
So ... Let's enjoy it while it lasts. It is already clear that both Bo and Koda have no professionalism to maintain a long-term project so the 6th floor will probably be the last floor
Yes, this could be the case. Also other issues could have played a part in failing to deliver on time like sickness, death of a family member or even an argument between Bo Wei and Koda. No one knows for sure.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
So ... Let's enjoy it while it lasts. It is already clear that both Bo and Koda have no professionalism to maintain a long-term project so the 6th floor will probably be the last floor
U are right as i wrote above this game will NEVER have 10 floors (not to mention 20 planned) Sad sad sad.... Welcome to real world kids
PS when ppl are mentioning how UNIQUE this game is i have to disagree i liked it at starters (downloaded it on may) then that sh1t with delays come to town and i fast understood where this game is going.... I can write at least 10 games from my mind that are much better that TOT ( like Sexy beach 1\2\3+ /Artificial GF/ Custom maid3D2 (my LOVE !!!) etc) Much much better games than TOT + u can custumize ur GIRL as u LIKE (such an awesome feature) + those games have FEMDOM foot fetish TAMING gals GROUP+HAREM omg so so freakin better than TOT ^^

May 14, 2018
It's really sad. I have never seen a game with a community as united as this (Although I was not very active here I've been on the forums since page 30) Seeing the game in this state is melancholic

Reactions: Solaire Wraith
May 14, 2018
U are right as i wrote above this game will NEVER have 10 floors (not to mention 20 planned) Sad sad sad.... Welcome to real world kids
PS when ppl are mentioning how UNIQUE this game is i have to disagree i liked it at starters (downloaded it on may) then that sh1t with delays come to town and i fast understood where this game is going.... I can write at least 10 games from my mind that are much better that TOT ( like Sexy beach 1\2\3+ /Artificial GF/ Custom maid3D2 (my LOVE !!!) etc) Much much better games than TOT + u can custumize ur GIRL as u LIKE (such an awesome feature) + those games have FEMDOM foot fetish TAMING gals GROUP+HAREM omg so so freakin better than TOT ^^
I will disagree with you in this. What makes it so unique is the appeal for hardcore masochism (There is the Reverse Ryona Humiliation factor too) For me the only game that comes close to that is Girl Beats Hero

Wow this thread became really toxic.
I'm not trying to be edgy or toxic. Just saying what will happen if they keep insisting on the same mistake.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes