RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
I stay optimistic they stay to their current time frame of releasing it later today,if not oh well,either way it's still worth the wait,I personally thought the last update was shit lol but it was done in a very short time compared to THIS waiting period. This is the one we have been waiting for...hopefully lol, At the end of the day they have plenty of backing and support (money) through patreon and need to deliver actually CONTENT and not "changes" ,No one can say differently because again,they are GETTING PAID to update with content. Love them guys I really do,I put my trust in them to give us the good. Also,Shoutout to my dead brother @zazzaro he was a real hero to all freaks and geeks,he shall be remembered with a used pair of panties on a mantel. R.I.P

Roh Unji

Apr 1, 2018
can't imagine the pressure & stress on Koda to finish the project on these last few hours he pushed the release date to :OhMyGoodness:

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
can't imagine the pressure & stress on Koda to finish the project on these last few hours he pushed the release date to :OhMyGoodness:
I agree,but at the same time they have had plenty of time lol,If they push it again or don't deliver something awesome,I fear they might loose a bit of their patreon support,Not that I want that for them in any way.

Reactions: guiltyspark343

guiltyspark343

Jun 26, 2018
Come on, by that logic there's always stress in every commitment, it can be tackled by slapping yourself on the face several times and getting to work on the promise that you have given.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Come on, by that logic there's always stress in every commitment, it can be tackled by slapping yourself on the face several times and getting to work on the promise that you have given.
He wasn't applying logic, he was giving an observation.

By your logic, though, you might infer that all stresses are equal.

guiltyspark343

Jun 26, 2018
He wasn't applying logic, he was giving an observation.

By your logic, though, you might infer that all stresses are equal.
The stakes are definitely higher for them when their lack of consistency has led to widespread unhappiness with their scheduling and communication strategies, to whatever extent they exist. But that is nothing other than the result of their past behavior... again, not really a reason to give them excuses.
If it was delayed once or twice, people would understand, but the trend it has turned into is irritating, to put it mildly.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
The stakes are definitely higher for them when their lack of consistency has led to widespread unhappiness with their scheduling and communication strategies, to whatever extent they exist. But that is nothing other than the result of their past behavior... again, not really a reason to give them excuses.
If it was delayed once or twice, people would understand, but the trend it has turned into is irritating, to put it mildly.
Eh, there are other things to do in the meantime. Patreon can be unsubbed from, if the feeling is that strong.

Bo has always had his own pace, even back when he just threw out random demo vids on YouTube.

Reactions: Foot Fetish Fan
Oct 30, 2017
I agree,but at the same time they have had plenty of time lol,If they push it again or don't deliver something awesome,I fear they might loose a bit of their patreon support,Not that I want that for them in any way.
You are right, by the way.
If we face another delay and the timer is not respected again, I'm revoking my Patreon support for the time being, until the devs figure something out about a minimal respect with deadlines. They really are the best around at what they do, but this is bad for your health.
Of course my support is by itself irrelevant amidst everything, but I guess I'm not alone in the "feeling-kinda-disrespected department".

Reactions: GearlessJoe
Oct 30, 2017
I would be satisfied if Koda uploaded anything that he has by the time the countdown expires. (Which I can assume it's a fair amount of content, if not 95% of what he had planned for the update)
Nothing that one or two hotfixes in a week couldn't do: the other 5% could be left as a cliffhanger and why-not merged with the 6F update that is close to happening (provided that Bo will respect the deadline).

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I would be satisfied if Koda uploaded anything that he has by the time the countdown expires. (Which I can assume it's a fair amount of content, if not 95% of what he had planned for the update)
Nothing that one or two hotfixes in a week couldn't do: the other 5% could be left as a cliffhanger and why-not merged with the 6F update that is close to happening (provided that Bo will respect the deadline).
Koda isn't afraid of releasing an update in pretty much a broken state, just look at the last expansion... 4 hotfixes within a day, and people still think the quality's going up at the same rate that the time windows grow larger.

Whatever, let us act as their QA testers if they can't bother to do it themselves/find someone to do it.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
@axelgrand90 your assuming this update will be a lot of content. What it will be is a submission subroute for Yvonne one or two interactions for halloween and thats it. This is not the "big" update that Bo Wei has been promising. That is why people are pissed off. If there are so many delays on the small content? Why on earth should we think he can make it by the 20th.

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah: we got played again.
tot.png

Damn... this is getting out of hand.
I can comprehend that Koda might be struggling by now, but I'm thinking of revoking my support for the time being.
This update really meant something to me because Yvonne was the one who needed an update the most urgently and it kept getting left aside, again and again.

PS: if the content is amazing enough, I might consider keeping the support because I believe that they are the best around at what they do.

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
the delays are a little disappointing but if that's what it takes for them then that's all there is to it

my isp and carrier have both been down and it took like ten minutes to post this so i probably wouldn't be able to download it anyway

Oct 30, 2017
@axelgrand90 your assuming this update will be a lot of content. What it will be is a submission subroute for Yvonne one or two interactions for halloween and thats it. This is not the "big" update that Bo Wei has been promising. That is why people are pissed off. If there are so many delays on the small content? Why on earth should we think he can make it by the 20th.
As far as I know, Bo is dealing with 6F update single-handedly since the introduction of Lily. Lily was introduced in f*cking JULY 10, my man: it's fair to say that Bo had plenty enough time to complete 6F and respect the deadline of 11/20. The only reason otherwise is that 6F content is so big that it is in fact bigger than every content of every damn floor of the game so far, COMBINED, which I wouldn't bet on. It's been freakin' 4 months.

It's not the case of Yvonne's update, which only came to fruition after Cobra's expansion (that wasn't even needed by now, IMHO: she had enough content whereas Yvonne has basically 18% of any villainess' content so far and Scarlett doesn't have a single animation). Koda had at best 2 months to work on it. (Which is quite enough time to work with, BTW)

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah: we got played again.
View attachment 176464

Damn... this is getting out of hand.
I can comprehend that Koda might be struggling by now, but I'm thinking of revoking my support for the time being.
This update really meant something to me because Yvonne was the one who needed an update the most urgently and it kept getting left aside, again and again.

PS: if the content is amazing enough, I might consider keeping the support because I believe that they are the best around at what they do.
Man, I never complained about delays in this game or another one, but if you put a timer after so many delays, you have to be sure the update is going to be ready. I prefer them not telling anything till is done than this by far. Now sure, people has the right to be angry XD

P.d.: In the femdom argot, this is pure edging, you are getting teased with release infinitely, but... you are never going to achieve full release.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes