RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
C'mon zazzaro, mate, you got banned in just a matter of days :coldsweat:x'D I was betting we were gonna see the update before that.
You can try to fight the banhammer, but you can never stop it :test:

Reactions: zazzaro

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
lol, what'd zazzaro do now?

Anyways, what baffles me personally about these delays is how confident Koda was in the new dates whenever he set them. Is he just a klutz or what?

We have to stay strong ToT-bros, we had already gotten used to quadruple delay chains, we can take 5, this is nothing to us! :FeelsGoodMan:

... :FeelsBadMan:

stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
Why Patreon can't do the delay too payment, until they release update? Seems fair.
sounds good doesn't works, patreon still works more on trust than anything else. What constitutes an update? If it was me I would release a new CG and call it an update and as far as I know it will be easier to abuse than other system.

Not to sound like the miser but the entire foundation of patreon was based on the fact it kicked the middle man out and made the conversation between the supporters and artist more direct.

To answer with an appropriate response yes patreon could do that but it wouldn't be in their best interest. They'd sing up for way too much work than the have planned for, i.e. interfering/mediating between the supporters and the content creator. On top of that there are other similar projects like Koffee and podia who while not as popular as Patreon wouldn't mind hosting the artist.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
They just ask for 2$ to be a patreon with access to everything. Imho that's a very low price to pay for a game of such quality. Therefore I personally can't really feel angry about these delays. Besides there is a lot of other stuff you can entertain yourself with until the update is out. Admittingly not any kind of femdom game with that quality though...

Nov 5, 2018
I am here to apologize myself for my last post which has been deleted. It seems my choice of words was probably too harsh without me recognizing it. I often can´t help it though because in my culture issues are always addressed in a direct manner. My intention was not to hurt anyone but just to point out that it is not helpful to spam a thread with complaints and demands.

Marvilus

Mar 1, 2018
I'm French so it will be 1:00 AM for me when the update will arrive :(

Not really complaining though, I prefer that the devs take their time and keep on the great work.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
bout 9 hours left.....i aint gonna say "haha watch its gonna get delayed again" ....but if it does I earn the right to say I told ya so

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Aren't you all rays of sunshine :D Just kidding guys I get you, but I will stay optimistic and say that it will land today! :D Also, another prediction, floor 6 girl will be my favorite so far :D

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes