RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Was referring to the medical concerns bit y'know. That's why I specifically quoted only that part... -.-;
If you are careful and use a lot of lube to have the area hydrated I don't think you are gonna have any problem at all. I never had any problem with anal sex.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
My point exactly. Knowing what to do and sufficient preparations are kind of de rigueur for that stuff - though given that goes for most things BDSM related in general professional dom/mes probably tend to be aware of such details, going back to the original topic.

Nov 5, 2018
Forgive me if I misunderstood that statement, but isn't that approach a bit detrimental to the femdom narrative?
Submitting to a mistress essentially means Ethan gives up on himself, betrays everything he stands for and places his entire existence in their hands. That should not be an easy choice to make, nor should it bee free of consequences. It seems weird for Ethan to just give in to a mistress and still be able to continue his journey with almost no damage to his physical or mental health, that is what I (and probably other people too) are saying.
Let alone give in to EACH of the ones he meets and still go on as if nothing happened. One minute he's a broken man and next floor he's just fine, and that feels inconsistent
(which is why I have a clean save and branch off new ones whenever I want to dedicate Ethan to a specific mistress, because is feels more organic for the journey to just end after that)
You are complaining about plot armour here. The mc is destined to reach the last level and according to his previous actions will receive a corresponding final end sequence like in Darktoz´s Asylum (another brilliant Femdom game). Any other outcome would result in the game to end prematurely and nobody is interested to not meet all the other wicked women which are still to come.
Think about all of those James Bond movies. Yes, I would have liked Xenia Onatopp (Famke Janssen) or Fatima Blush (Barbara Carrera) or even both at the same time to humiliate and emasculate 007 so he can be their bitch for the rest of his life. But Ian Flemming´s plot armour prevented that.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I'm probably alone on this and not for everyone, but a mistress "cuckolding" and humiliating you in front of you would be a good addition. This could be related or not to chastity but its a plus. Even you could be getting fucked by Jeff in front of your mistress! (Sorry, Jeff is cute XD).

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
How did the patreons react to the news of the delay? I still think that all this disappointment could be avoided by using weekly reports instead of setting a date without no idea of if the update will be ready by then. Sorry for my bad english
Ive said the same more than once, and even asked Koda directly why they don't do that. His response was basically "We don't see the point"

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Dont think im the only one who in the back of their heads thought the moment the added a timer "no way inb4 another delay :closedtongue:"

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Ive said the same more than once, and even asked Koda directly why they don't do that. His response was basically "We don't see the point"
I have to admit that it becomes frustrated. I didn't think that 24 hours in more with the timer...
But the thing is, It stays their communications strategy.

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
>countdown had 3 hours left
>find out there's one more day
<removed> I don't care if you release the expansion half fucking finished, I'll suck your TOES PLEASE GODDAMN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
What sort of direction does everyone think the game's gonna go in? To be honest, I'm starting to consider dropping out of the Patreon. It's not about the update delays (I honestly don't mind; the game got more complex since it was first posted, so they do deserve more time). See, even when I started supporting, the game was doing stuff that I definitely did not enjoy in the slightest, and slogging through was just a chore. Still, it had a few things worth slogging through, and I wanted to support its development. While I still want to support the devs, however, my current problem is that every update speeds the game off towards stuff I dislike, while ignoring stuff I like, causing me to start wondering if all I'm really doing is tossing my money at a volcano, especially in my current budget situation. It's probably just me complaining about nothing, though.

Nov 5, 2018
What sort of direction does everyone think the game's gonna go in? To be honest, I'm starting to consider dropping out of the Patreon. It's not about the update delays (I honestly don't mind; the game got more complex since it was first posted, so they do deserve more time). See, even when I started supporting, the game was doing stuff that I definitely did not enjoy in the slightest, and slogging through was just a chore. Still, it had a few things worth slogging through, and I wanted to support its development. While I still want to support the devs, however, my current problem is that every update speeds the game off towards stuff I dislike, while ignoring stuff I like, causing me to start wondering if all I'm really doing is tossing my money at a volcano, especially in my current budget situation. It's probably just me complaining about nothing, though.
What do you like about the game and what´s a pain in the butt for you?

Reactions: bootsfetish59

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
If money is an issue for you, I would definitely recommend backing out. The content isn't going to be affected if they do not have your monetary support. Beside, there are other ways to support the devs through word of mouth or suggesting them to other players on other forums, especially if the content isn't what you like.

The devs will be fine without your contribution. It's not like this is a 20 Patreon game after all. You could always pull support temporarily until you find yourself in a better financial situation too. Just my two cents.

Considering what I remember about your posts from discord, I don't think the game is going to turn in your favor either. You might get a girl with your likes somewhere down the line, but this game will probably always be centered around foot fetish and scent femdom. I really don't see that changing much in ToT.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
IMO they should really reconsider. There's a reason that most devs don't use a countdown/date certain, or at least don't do so until they're basically done with the content and to the testing phase. It would be easy to once a week take 5 minutes and tell patrons "made good progress this week, estimate 60% complete for the next update" to keep people informed and not butthurt that it didn't make a certain day.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes