RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Well I'll leave you with this; you aren't giving feed back or criticism, you just feel entitled.
Stating that consistent and frequent delays are becoming a real problem and source of contention IS a criticism though, and is also feedback. It doesn't propose a solution to the problem, so perhaps you mean it isn't CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but I think most ToT players who have been around for a while, Patreons or not, feel the delays have become a bit much.

I don't think it's entitlement either to expect a person to deliver a product when they say they are going to deliver it. I agree with some of your point in that the people pirating the game do not have as much to complain about, since their money is not being spent, but they are still entitled to an opinion, which Bo Wei and Koda are more than welcome to summarily dismiss as irrelevant.

It's also difficult to justify paying for a product that is advertised as "a new boss every month", and yet has not received a new boss for several months. As a potential Patreon, I would immediately question why I am paying for a product I am not receiving. Perhaps a more consistent pattern of the devs upholding their end of the bargain would encourage more Patreon support, since their price point is very donater friendly.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@piepiepie in case me deleting your previous posts was too subtle, please keep the conversion about the game and not each other. Thanks

Sniper1234321

Nov 6, 2018
Ayyy guys. I'm new to this game. How do you get the Tornado Dust from Yvonne? Ive taught her all 20/20 fire stuff but still that bitch aint giving me my stuff. Help.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Ayyy guys. I'm new to this game. How do you get the Tornado Dust from Yvonne? Ive taught her all 20/20 fire stuff but still that bitch aint giving me my stuff. Help.
You have to defeat her at lvl 3 achieving S as grade.

Pic

May 13, 2017
There are less than 6-18 hrs left (depending if Koda estimated 36 hrs will be enough or he needs another 12 hrs to finish the last touches). Now i am preparing to go to work and i hope once i'll come back i can finally play this update :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
You've gotta get the top rank on her level 3 fight. Farm up on lava potions from floor 1 if you need to.

kimb8888

Apr 1, 2018
There are less than 6-18 hrs left (depending if Koda estimated 36 hrs will be enough or he needs another 12 hrs to finish the last touches). Now i am preparing to go to work and i hope once i'll come back i can finally play this update :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
12hrs to go then?

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I like to pretend the release dates announced are ballparks rather than actual release dates. When they announce something over a month ahead, I expect a 1-2 weeks delay, they announce something a week ahead, I expect 2-3 days delay. In this instance I wouldn't be surprised if it was late by like 8-12 hours to finish polishing things up.

It might sound a bit cynical and anti-hype using the release dates as progress reports, but it is so much more sanity preserving, and if you find the game done on time it'll be a pleasant surprise.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I like to pretend the release dates announced are ballparks rather than actual release dates. When they announce something over a month ahead, I expect a 1-2 weeks delay, they announce something a week ahead, I expect 2-3 days delay. In this instance I wouldn't be surprised if it was late by like 8-12 hours to finish polishing things up.

It might sound a bit cynical and anti-hype using the release dates as progress reports, but it is so much more sanity preserving, and if you find the game done on time it'll be a pleasant surprise.
thats more or less the pattern of things with these devs recently.

Nov 5, 2018
For me what I like about lolis isn't exclusive to them. I like petite women with small frames, they feel way more feminine than something like Khulan, for example.
But then again, Bo loves to do that thing with Ethan where, when he's fighting them, he's a lot smaller than all his female opponents. Maybe it's a result of his perception or done for a dramatic effect. Either way, I hate it, if he wants to make Ethan the size of a household pet might as well go all-out and introduce shrinking into the game.
It has nothing to do with shrinking at all. The result being a smaller male opposed to the female of the same species is called sexual dimorphism. This phenomenon is displayed for example in spiders. The implementation of said technique is to emphasize the dominance & power of one gender over the other. So in our case submissive Ethan´s weakness & vulnerability is increased in tremendous amounts just by either reducing his size or increasing the women´s height. It is also highly recommended or even mandatory to apply it in a Femdom game because without it our overall experience of being dominated by those beautiful women would surely diminish.

But your shrinking idea is not without merits. So Bo Wei wants to create twenty floors in total? What about a wicked witch which uses a spell as a finisher or game over sequence to shrink him into an insole with crushing invulnerability? Poor Ethan will be stuck in her high-heeled black pump for weeks while having the honour to taste and savour his mistress´ sweaty foot odour. After this ordeal he would be her broken bitch for sure.
And now for addressing her fighting style. There could be a raven, cat or pumpkin in the background (or even all three) who will be responsible for telegraphing her attacks.

Reactions: nicknicola
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes