RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
In my opinion, BO probably keeps waste time for two months after the update, and then when it gets to the deadline, it delays and works for that delay
it feels to me more like a developer losing interest in his or her project. Everyone hits the wall eventually, where the project becomes more work than it is rewarding. Some grind through it, some abandon the project, some just slow down their production to a crawl.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
we can finally play the Yvonne/Halloween update in less than 30 hrs (hope no more delays). What you guys are expecting from it ?
Honestly, I would like some PIV, the only other villainess we have that with is Khulan, and well she's not really my thing. So some straight just sex would be pretty cool. I mean, she even has the zipper over the crotch, it's kind of just teasing us

Reactions: Pic

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Honestly, I would like some PIV, the only other villainess we have that with is Khulan, and well she's not really my thing. So some straight just sex would be pretty cool. I mean, she even has the zipper over the crotch, it's kind of just teasing us
What does "PIV" mean, plz?

Reactions: Punk80954

Pic

May 13, 2017
Yeah, I hope that finally those zips will be unzipped lol and obv i am curious about boots worship scenes (if we don't get any in this update surely we will get with 6F). What you guys expecting by the halloween adds ?

For the halloween update I think we can go to Khulan and gets some cookies (+1 atk +1 def) obv by wearing Ethan's "costume" or maybe something similar with the others girls.

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, I hope that finally those zips will be unzipped lol and obv i am curious about boots worship scenes (if we don't get any in this update surely we will get with 6F). What you guys expecting by the halloween adds ?
I honestly don't know. Just I hope it'll be coherent with the "lore" and story. Wait and see ^^.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Now what if... stay with me here... what if... Koda pushes the date back to next month coz NO NUT NOVEMBER YOU DWEEBS!!
what if he update within a day and then when you will talk with Yvonne she says we have to wait for 25 days because of the no nut novemeber ??

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Some people complain here, it's true but they like a lot this game. Some of them make a good walkthrough and have good ideas. So they are not so bad, just some little cute complainers ^^.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
If anyone of you wanna complain then pay for it, go to discord and complain to them directly instead of stealing a game for free and then bitching about it.
If you are stealing it for free then you have no right to complain. Your opinions simply do not matter.
Does that hurt your precious feelings? Good, now, you wanna play? Be grateful and do so, you don't like it? Then leave, no one cares.
Sorry, but it seems like it's your feelings that are hurt, my dude. When you monetize anything, then you're opening yourself and that thing that you've monetized up to criticism, like it or not, that's how the world works, so grow up a little. You think all the people who criticize all the shitty things EA or Activision do are actually buying their games?

By the way, what's stealing things for free? o_O

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@B_023 The whole point of this forum is that people can share their opinions about the game - good or bad, constructive or not - regardless of if they've paid for it.

Please don't come on here trying to tell other members what they can and cannot post. Thanks

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes