RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
i usualy dont laugh at random jokes but, i got to give in, that was funny!
*btw*. is it tomorow? only a couple of hrs left? :biggrin::evilsmile::eazyHype:, i mean koda's patch
If say we are still 30+ hours out at a minimum. Koda always posts around the end of the day on release day, so midnight eastern U.S. time. That's still 30 hours from this post. Assuming he doesn't have another delay.

@zazzaro what do you think? Oh wait......

Reactions: zazzaro

Lusciooo

Jul 30, 2017
Doesn't Patreon take a 3% cut? Besides I think the cut goes on top of the displayed number.

Some Patreons probably pledged less than 2 bucks.
Patreon takes a 5% cut, but Stripe, the (shitty) payment processor that Patreon uses, also takes a cut, 3% I believe. Then there is the direct deposit or Paypal fees (.25 for DD and 1% per $20 for Paypal).

Reactions: nicknicola

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i know i said im getting used to the delays but boy its hard not to get a bit sad :coldsweat:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I do have to admit, the delays have shifted from running gag to serious problem over the last couple of months. You can count on no less that three delays each update it seems, and that has been consistent.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Iceking189

Nov 8, 2018
Since the next update is probably coming in <48h , here is a cheat save file where your capped at level 99.
-Strike seems to do 1 hit KO level 3 fights at this level
-strike KO damage seems to fall off at floor 4 -6.
-If you want to attack them more fairly /or for the counters,the skill "fire strike" does about 50dam/hit

Do you just add it to the saved files or how dose this work?

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Oh boy! I can't wait for the official timer to count down so we can play the yvonne expansion on the 20th!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes