RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Okay, so the way people talk about strap-ons leads me to believe that it's possible that Bo didn't have an opinion formed on pegging the way he does on futas. I still think saying he can love one and hate the other is a stretch, but he could've not cared enough to ban strap-ons from entering his game.
I'm not saying that is what Bo thinks, but I do draw a distinct line between them.
To me this argument boils down to: "would you rather have intimate contact with male genitalia or a sex toy/torture device?". I would also add that it actually makes it hotter for me that it's just a mere tool, since I always appreciate situations where a mistresses does not engage in any sexual activity, but rather derives her pleasure purely from sadism and domination. It kind of creates an aura of superiority, when she is not just following her carnal desires, I guess.

(no offense for futa-lovers, you guys are chill)

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
the Lily situation.
A lot of the things mentioned can be just as easily explaned with other, sometimes simpler reasons, though.
I think Lily has doo much of a personality to her to assume Bo didn't want to work on her. The core idea of good/bad duality is solid and it gets executed nicely, which is more important than the presence or lack of a brand new mechanic. Makes more sense for her to be a younger girl too, since the tower milfs™ are all unquestionably evil.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
do you know any link of the games someone said early on like, koblas, or the other two developers?never heard of those three, and i'd like to see their games for....research purposes..yeah yeah. Everybody says that

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
All three can be found on here.
Koblas and
Darktoz (He has several other games, check his patreon or google darktoz + f95 for more)
Banished
Also using a tag search for femdom can bring up a few more. There is content, you just gotta dig a little bit to find it.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
All three can be found on here.
Koblas and
Darktoz (He has several other games, check his patreon or google darktoz + f95 for more)
Banished
Also using a tag search for femdom can bring up a few more. There is content, you just gotta dig a little bit to find it.
Harsh Banished? :pensive::confounded: the game was canceld or is going to be removed from f95 or its the game's title? im compleetly confused now o.o

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
A lot of the things mentioned can be just as easily explaned with other, sometimes simpler reasons, though.
I think Lily has doo much of a personality to her to assume Bo didn't want to work on her. The core idea of good/bad duality is solid and it gets executed nicely, which is more important than the presence or lack of a brand new mechanic. Makes more sense for her to be a younger girl too, since the tower milfs™ are all unquestionably evil.
I can totally see what you mean about Lily having a lot of personality. And I think that's made even more apparent when you take a good look at the rest of the cast and notice how one-dimensional some of the other girls really are. This is why people really like it when we get little character moments like when Khulan blushes if you compliment her smile, since it's very rare that a girl shows a new side to them in this game. It could also explain Lily's popularity, as she's pretty much the only girl in the game with anything that resembles a character arc.

So I guess Lily's character depth compared to the other girls + her not being a MILF (Biiig plus for me) + her being the first girl to be teased so prominently before her time is up, even ending in a cliffhanger TWICE, all turned into the perfect storm to make her a huge breath of fresh air and a big HYPE machine.

All these reasons to like Lily were present before Part 2 of F5 was released too, so it makes sense that people would've made up their minds on how amazing she is and just enjoyed her great CGs without caring too much for her mechanics.

Given that her biggest strength is how she was written, I guess that her "affinity" mechanic does suit her well, but I don't believe it can be said that it was executed well. When Lily dropped, all that mechanic did was change how she fought a little bit, it barely changed any dialogue. And by the time the dialogue changes were added, they didn't feel like a fresh experience to me, maybe because of how long it took them to implement something that should've been there from the start. There's also the time issue.

TLDR: Lily was made great in Part 1 of F5, so it makes sense that they could've released a not-so-good-mechanically Part 2 to F5 without people noticing/caring, since all they wanted to do was enjoy her debut, e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶i̶c̶e

CLARIFICATION: Even though I complain a lot, I do realize you can't get everything right all the time, no matter the type of game, so if shoddy mechanics are somehow a direct result of the improved writing, then I'm fine with them. For me, even though they all matter, it's CGs>Story/Characters>Game Mechanics

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Which was then pushed to November 8th. So right now we have Koda's Yvonne expansion on November 8th and Bo Wei's 6th Floor on November 20th, unless something else has changed I haven't seen. Sounds like a good November! :D
Awesome, that's reassuring. What's the Yvonne update supposed to do anyways, just an expansion on her fight or...?

Pic

May 13, 2017
Awesome, that's reassuring. What's the Yvonne update supposed to do anyways, just an expansion on her fight or...?
As far as I know it should be like others expansions, adding a sub route to a villainess (this time Yvonne) with some new mechanincs/minigames and obv new CGs also Koda revealed that there will be a little halloween content.

Reactions: bootsfetish59

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Wait is my ban over already? Wasn't it supposed to last until the 9th? Ohhh @bossapplesauce you shouldn't have! I knew you always loved me!

And speaking of: @bahamut2195 is a lying jerk! I don't hate Lily, she's best girl! He just said I hate her because I was too banned to call him out... but now I am reborn! (for a week or two at least)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes