RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
And I don't think there's anything wrong with reusing mechanics, there's only so much stuff they can come up with, and I'd love if they reintroduced Scarlett's minigame bigger and better with one of the upcoming girls. That minigame was the best side content in this game by far imo
I'm agree.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
@zazzaro wishes you all a good "No nut November" and also wants to express his immortal hatred for Lily, and his complete agreement that she is the worst villainess. He would state it himself, but his ban is still in effect since he has never seen a fire that he didn't immediately need to add gasoline to.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
@zazzaro wishes you all a good "No nut November" and also wants to express his immortal hatred for Lily, and his complete agreement that she is the worst villainess. He would state it himself, but his ban is still in effect since he has never seen a fire that he didn't immediately need to add gasoline to.
His sacrifice will be remembered, as will be "The Great Meme Purge of the 1st of November" :FeelsBadMan:

stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
Lily has always been the most popular, followed by Eliza, then Scarlett/Cobra and Yvonne/Khulan. Unless discord opinion has shifted since I stopped lurking on there, but Lily was almost unquestionably the most popular villainess. I tend to agree though, Lily's content was far from the best in my opinion, it's just her character model was a fan favorite early since she is the "hot young blond" archetype.

Personally I think Scarlett was the best, though I may be biased since she was the reason I was sold on ToT to begin with back during the original demo release. That was before Koda was on board too, and it was just Bo.
Well I don't want @zazzaro to wake from the dead and bash me so Imma say this before he comes back. For me Lily's appeal was that her CG was more proportionate to Ethan size wise, thematically and her content 'writing' would be subpar compared to other ladies I guess but the theme is quite a bit more endearing.

Before I go on let's state the obvious, Ethan's you, he's you in the Tower (if he's not, then why would you make him surrender to Yvonne who's a literal man hater! It's like chucking a baby deer in front of starving Hyena!) So this is all really personal rant stuff really but here I go

It kinda break's the immersion when you see Khulan and Ethan's combined CG (using the extreme here. Even if Khulan's your thing subconsciously you go (Waiit a sec, SHE'S SO MUCH GODDAMN BIGGER THAN THIS ETHAN KID!) It's just an observation I've had which wasn't there with Lily. Trust me if something makes me think while I'm running ToT, somethings wrong with the session.

You get used to it but every time I come back to ToT it's a jolt with Khulan and Yvonne.

With Lily, let's be honest her CG is well done but she fits that anime stereotype where if her twin tails were converted to drills she would magically be wearing gloves and would be present in a harem anime with issues understanding peasants and daily issues like how to use a toaster.

She got that laugh and all but here since she's the exception not the trend her CG's don't break the immersion in the sense 'Hey this is unnatural' but in the sense 'Seen this a thousand times but let's go again "hot young blond" archetype. Also she's never depicted being the size of Godzilla (looking at you Cobra pantyhose storyline! FFS made me jump outta ma bed, not in a good way!)

I will say, the same stands for Scarlett, yes she's bigger than Ethan but she owns that shit with her MILF theme. That grace with age look on her face with a contrasting bitchy attitude. Her CG's feels consistent, not in size but theme.

Same with Eliza, she's got that Faux Maternal Holy Nun theme so it makes sense in a weird way that she should be ably just scoop Ethan like a 5 year old with her size only to feed him SJW version of Alex Jones. So when Ethan's in CG with Eliza, It doesn't make me question it.

On the other hand when I first fought Yvonne the Jazz music stopped playing for a minute before resuming. Why? I don't know honestly. it just did, like how she uses just kicks but at the same time during her combat I think to myself "thank christ she hasn't pulled any punches yet!" (I'm dropping the mic after that pun). Her CG is bigger as is the theme with ToT but her actions didn't reflect and neither her character demonstrated the need for that size disproportional. Personally it took from it.

Being big in size to look domineering is simple but when it's the norm, it goes unnoticed and treated as a theme of the game rather than the character. Detracting from the character uniqueness but I guess make her Identifiable with the game?

Like I personally saw Yvonne as a rogue who would lambaste men and use underhanded tactics to win which she does but here I go 'She's twice the size of Ethan, her character would have been more unique if she was the same size as Ethan and fit in more with her rogue persona who destroys physically and mentally'.

Also while there is nothing wrong with Yvonne's motif, her Amazon size doesn't really lend to the dirty tactics modus operandi. I blame popular media for depicting all rogue like characters as either glorified tom cruise who actually should be a fighter with morals but rogue sounds cooler or just Ethan with a small dirk and a really bad case of Kleptomania. I have been unable to imagine Yvonne as either.

Lily has broken the size difference trend and I know this is all in hindsight but yeah, the fact that I image Yvonne differently is something that eggs me because it makes her more 'stereotypical' but at the same time easier to identify from rest of the cast and in the process making her more unique.

Khulan owned the disproportion, nothing needs to be said there.

I'm still getting around to fighting Cobra so that's an edeavour. But going back to Yvonne

She looks like a frog, not going to take that back. Also the fact that she uses her legs predominantly is one step in the right direction (focusing on what her thing is, leather boots and legs) but at the same time it makes it easier to make it Meta Cliched to see her Amazon body type!

With Lily the complain is that she isn't unique but that's an easier hurdle to jump than convincing someone to start liking Khulan more than they do.

Also the fact that Lily is invested into Ethan gives her the edge where her writing lacks in the sense that she isn't unique but she's eyeing Ethan instead of the other gals where they go. "Oh look a puppy!", Lily goes "I'm going to make you mine, puppy".

And Imma end this rant before it turns into an peer reviewed journal.
-fin

Reactions: GearlessJoe

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
lily’s art is really good and she’s the only girl other than khulan to have a glimpse of a sort of ‘finality’ or ‘ending’ so it’s obvious where her appeal comes from

it also has the potential to combine the kink with gameplay if we really are given the option of joining her dojo and learning unique techniques from it which sounds pretty rad

needs more feets tho

Reactions: GearlessJoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Well I don't want @zazzaro to wake from the dead and bash me so Imma say this before he comes back. For me Lily's appeal was that her CG was more proportionate to Ethan size wise, thematically and her content 'writing' would be subpar compared to other ladies I guess but the theme is quite a bit more endearing.

Before I go on let's state the obvious, Ethan's you, he's you in the Tower (if he's not, then why would you make him surrender to Yvonne who's a literal man hater! It's like chucking a baby deer in front of starving Hyena!) So this is all really personal rant stuff really but here I go

It kinda break's the immersion when you see Khulan and Ethan's combined CG (using the extreme here. Even if Khulan's your thing subconsciously you go (Waiit a sec, SHE'S SO MUCH GODDAMN BIGGER THAN THIS ETHAN KID!) It's just an observation I've had which wasn't there with Lily. Trust me if something makes me think while I'm running ToT, somethings wrong with the session.

You get used to it but every time I come back to ToT it's a jolt with Khulan and Yvonne.

With Lily, let's be honest her CG is well done but she fits that anime stereotype where if her twin tails were converted to drills she would magically be wearing gloves and would be present in a harem anime with issues understanding peasants and daily issues like how to use a toaster.

She got that laugh and all but here since she's the exception not the trend her CG's don't break the immersion in the sense 'Hey this is unnatural' but in the sense 'Seen this a thousand times but let's go again "hot young blond" archetype. Also she's never depicted being the size of Godzilla (looking at you Cobra pantyhose storyline! FFS made me jump outta ma bed, not in a good way!)

I will say, the same stands for Scarlett, yes she's bigger than Ethan but she owns that shit with her MILF theme. That grace with age look on her face with a contrasting bitchy attitude. Her CG's feels consistent, not in size but theme.

Same with Eliza, she's got that Faux Maternal Holy Nun theme so it makes sense in a weird way that she should be ably just scoop Ethan like a 5 year old with her size only to feed him SJW version of Alex Jones. So when Ethan's in CG with Eliza, It doesn't make me question it.

On the other hand when I first fought Yvonne the Jazz music stopped playing for a minute before resuming. Why? I don't know honestly. it just did, like how she uses just kicks but at the same time during her combat I think to myself "thank christ she hasn't pulled any punches yet!" (I'm dropping the mic after that pun). Her CG is bigger as is the theme with ToT but her actions didn't reflect and neither her character demonstrated the need for that size disproportional. Personally it took from it.

Being big in size to look domineering is simple but when it's the norm, it goes unnoticed and treated as a theme of the game rather than the character. Detracting from the character uniqueness but I guess make her Identifiable with the game?

Like I personally saw Yvonne as a rogue who would lambaste men and use underhanded tactics to win which she does but here I go 'She's twice the size of Ethan, her character would have been more unique if she was the same size as Ethan and fit in more with her rogue persona who destroys physically and mentally'.

Also while there is nothing wrong with Yvonne's motif, her Amazon size doesn't really lend to the dirty tactics modus operandi. I blame popular media for depicting all rogue like characters as either glorified tom cruise who actually should be a fighter with morals but rogue sounds cooler or just Ethan with a small dirk and a really bad case of Kleptomania. I have been unable to imagine Yvonne as either.

Lily has broken the size difference trend and I know this is all in hindsight but yeah, the fact that I image Yvonne differently is something that eggs me because it makes her more 'stereotypical' but at the same time easier to identify from rest of the cast and in the process making her more unique.

Khulan owned the disproportion, nothing needs to be said there.

I'm still getting around to fighting Cobra so that's an edeavour. But going back to Yvonne

She looks like a frog, not going to take that back. Also the fact that she uses her legs predominantly is one step in the right direction (focusing on what her thing is, leather boots and legs) but at the same time it makes it easier to make it Meta Cliched to see her Amazon body type!

With Lily the complain is that she isn't unique but that's an easier hurdle to jump than convincing someone to start liking Khulan more than they do.

Also the fact that Lily is invested into Ethan gives her the edge where her writing lacks in the sense that she isn't unique but she's eyeing Ethan instead of the other gals where they go. "Oh look a puppy!", Lily goes "I'm going to make you mine, puppy".

And Imma end this rant before it turns into an peer reviewed journal.
-fin
The size difference in the CGs always bothered me too. Bo appaently does it as a way to try and capture how tiny and insignificant Ethan feels compared to his mistresses.

needs more feets tho
We always do, we always do... :test2:

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
I think, when they get to upper floors Bo and Koda could think about some way to involve the characters from lower floors into a story. It would be sad to see them as fleshed out yet irrelevant gatekeepers.

Even now, we're waiting for Yvonne update but these ladies from 1-4 floors are pretty much done. Can they move around tower? Is there anybody after Ethan to enter? If there is no one, aren't they bored after Ethan moved up? I think it would be nice if you needed something from them or they could meddle (so far Lady Cobra looks like the most meddlesome). Maybe some double action?

Reactions: ThePower6335

stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
I think, when they get to upper floors Bo and Koda could think about some way to involve the characters from lower floors into a story. It would be sad to see them as fleshed out yet irrelevant gatekeepers.

Even now, we're waiting for Yvonne update but these ladies from 1-4 floors are pretty much done. Can they move around tower? Is there anybody after Ethan to enter? If there is no one, aren't they bored after Ethan moved up? I think it would be nice if you needed something from them or they could meddle (so far Lady Cobra looks like the most meddlesome). Maybe some double action?
I like where this is going, yet with the two man army it's going to be a tough one to pull. It has the same issues that Bahumut addressed earlier in the thread on how much resources is it going to take. Time to draw the CG's, sort the mechanics and dialogues. All that will be from the next floors.

Fuck yeah Khulan and Yvonne tag team sounds a good idea even if they're both my least favorite mistresses. Lily Cobra would be cannon and Eliza Scarlett sounds like a good mix too.

That's my sad two cents.

Reactions: ThePower6335
Jul 16, 2018
Nyet Comrade, been delayed again to 8th Nov
fkkkk mee this is exactly what i hate, not if it takes long (cause i would just forget about it until the due date) but if we'r given a date then its delayed, which would make me hype for nothing dammit!
x_x oh well cant do nothing about it.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
ah sad to see there was another delay well lets hope the next date wont be delayed then again lets not fool ourselves any ToT fan should be getting used to a delay here or there so no big deal :closedtongue:

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
I can fight you all day and even all years to come, saying that Futa is better than a mere strap-on.
He just stated it as not equal. He didnt said anything is better in general. But ofc everyone has his favorite except the ones who think its the same and want to fight EvaSlave :p

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes