RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ilthil

Nov 1, 2018
No, it's just a folder with changelogs, assets, and etc. It looks like a normal folder, like everything should work, but the game doesn't find the path to it, somehow

Edit: Oh, nevermind, they are .ttf files, it's just not -literally- shown as .ttf, it says TrueType front file, but i guess it's the same thing. Nevertheless, where am I supposed to install those? I have 'VL-Gothic-Regular' and 'VL-PGothic-Regular'

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Looking at the RPGVX/Ace folders on my comp they *specifically* have .ttf installer files for various "Gothic" fonts... quick testing also says all but one (VL-PGothic-Regular.ttf) were also already installed, probably during the RTP installation processes. There's also a font file in ToT's folder, try installing every. single. one. of those - certainly I'm having no problems firing up the game.

Ilthil

Nov 1, 2018
Hm, right, i copied the VL-Gothic-Regular file into the folder for the ToT game's folders, but now i'm having issues with the audio, missing audio and all. It's odd. Was I supposed to download the RPG Maker folder inside of the game's folder?

Ilthil

Nov 1, 2018
Yeah, i did, but for some reason the game just doesn't want to register the other file existing unless i copy paste the whole of it into it (or almost)

Also, is it normal that the game's screen is tiny?

Ilthil

Nov 1, 2018
Right. That certainly worked, but i still can't actually play the game. Should i just re-install it?

Edit : Re-installed the game, still didn't work. Any other ideas?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Can't hurt to try at this point, might be worth a shot reinstalling the RPGMaker RTPs too. I'm having no trouble with the game personally so I have no idea what's wrong at your end. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Eric1212

Nov 1, 2018
A lot of times, your virus protection will flag the .exe as potentially dangerous and quarantine it, usually because of a small number of reported users. Check your virus protection or your windows firewall and see if that is happening. If it is, make an exception for the .exe file.
And how do I do that?

stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
And how do I do that?
your antivirus suite would have a quarantine tab, if not honestly googling the issue would be most efficient.

Also just to be clear, the exe file extracts game to a directory. So you might be just double clicking and somewhere in your computer multiple TOT directories are being made.

Easiest way to verify would be to look up in windows search "ethanskillused" as it is a unique file in the game directory. Hopefully you or someone using the computer is not named ethan :)

If you find a file, Bingo! It's somewhere and now you just gotta sort out where it is. Otherwise the trouble shoot goes on

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, wasn't the 15 posts of argument that got reported. XD
Yeah, people argue. It's normal, and this particular argument wasn't even heated. People were using memes for goodness' sake!

Have some perspective for the love of God.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yeah, people argue. It's normal, and this particular argument wasn't even heated. People were using memes for goodness' sake!

Have some perspective for the love of God.
Not in the posts I deleted. I just deleted the memes while I was here. And you're welcome to apply for a moderator role next time there's an opening.

In the mean time, please stop trying to draw me into an argument about what is or isn't OK on the forum. We have rules, they're clearly written in English and everything.

stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
Not in the posts I deleted. I just deleted the memes while I was here. And you're welcome to apply for a moderator role next time there's an opening.

In the mean time, please stop trying to draw me into an argument about what is or isn't OK on the forum. We have rules, they're clearly written in English and everything.
MY bad and sincere apologies, absolutely did not mean to make your life harder. Won't happen again.

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Hey remind me, was there an update October? Cause it says both here and on the Patreon that the last update was on the 13th of September...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes