RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Eric1212

Nov 1, 2018
When I try to extract the files, after its done extracting, the application doesn't pop up again after that? Help?

Ilthil

Nov 1, 2018
Hey, when i download and extract the game, i get the following message:

"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"

What does it mean? Am i doing something wrong?

dingo152

Jul 10, 2018
dunno why everyone is spazzing over the devs taking long. AFAIK its a two man show, I'm sure 100% of their time isn't dedicated to providing you guys with fap material. They probably have some semblance of social life, jobs, SO's ect. These are INDIE dev's lol can't expect big box results from them. The work takes a little while and is usually a few days late but they always deliver. Go get your jollies to something else for a few days and peek back in for the new content...yeesh

Reactions: Punk80954

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
dunno why everyone is spazzing over the devs taking long. AFAIK its a two man show, I'm sure 100% of their time isn't dedicated to providing you guys with fap material. They probably have some semblance of social life, jobs, SO's ect. These are INDIE dev's lol can't expect big box results from them. The work takes a little while and is usually a few days late but they always deliver. Go get your jollies to something else for a few days and peek back in for the new content...yeesh
We aren't expecting anything unreasonable from them, only what they used to deliver. Also, it takes absolutely no effort to hold off on announcing release dates until they're sure that's when the update's gonna drop.

Come on, guys, I love the devs, but they aren't perfect. Acting as though they can do no wrong does them no favors, on the contrary, it puts pressure on them. Bo and Koda themselves seem to have acknowledged on several occasions that they have a lot to learn in regards to announcing release dates, so what's the point in pretending it isn't so?

The Star Wars prequels sucked for a reason...

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

It means that you need to download and install RPGVXAce RTP.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018

. Basically required if you want to have anything to do with RPGMaker games.

Reactions: hot potato

stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
Speaking on stuff we can do, adding custom music to the game is actually really easy. I have Michael Jackson playing instead of the generic background music. 11/10 improved the experience.

Reactions: CrapLord

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, I have tried re-downloading it however it just doesn't seem to work
A lot of times, your virus protection will flag the .exe as potentially dangerous and quarantine it, usually because of a small number of reported users. Check your virus protection or your windows firewall and see if that is happening. If it is, make an exception for the .exe file.

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
A good game is always made of delays, let's put a stone on it, as bo wei told to me: the update will be amazing and when it comes out we'll all see the hard work of 3 months. Obviously there is always a person who can not wait too much or for other personal reasons and starts to make us reflect on the delays, but in the end this is what makes a game beautiful and engaging.

Kodaisasshole

Apr 9, 2018
Hey, it's enough news for the bo to be blamed for the delay. It's not good to protect and favor him too much. I'm backing him up, but he has caused me too much disappointment.

Ilthil

Nov 1, 2018
. Basically required if you want to have anything to do with RPGMaker games.
Hey, thanks! It worked! Ish. Now it says "Unable to find VL Gothic front"

Edit: I found the front in the RPG Maker thing, but somehow the game doesn't find it when i launch the .exe . What should i do?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes