RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Didn't expect my first post to be about a silly question but I'm kinda curious:

What's the last implemented stage for Lily?
I have already given her all the items (she stopped asking for more), done both the Submit option AND the reddemption one, as well as two different saves with minumum and maximum affection respectively. Then I talked to Cobra about how the pearl is warping her alongside the MC too. Is there anything else? Wasn't allowed to equip the puppy gear so not sure if there is anything left to try.

If it IS done, does anyone know about any future plans to expand on her content?

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Man I cant wait for the nov 8th update. I am really looking forward to playing it on Nov 15. Especially seeing as we can face Yvonne in december. Bo Wei really has his stuff handled if the next update is going to be in January.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Didn't expect my first post to be about a silly question but I'm kinda curious:

What's the last implemented stage for Lily?
I have already given her all the items (she stopped asking for more), done both the Submit option AND the reddemption one, as well as two different saves with minumum and maximum affection respectively. Then I talked to Cobra about how the pearl is warping her alongside the MC too. Is there anything else? Wasn't allowed to equip the puppy gear so not sure if there is anything left to try.

If it IS done, does anyone know about any future plans to expand on her content?
Sounds to me like you've done everything with Lily, but you can always check the game's CGs to be absolutely sure you haven't missed anything (You'll have to decrypt the game's files or find someone who has, though).

But yeah, Lily's content has always been unfinished, which is one of the reasons why I think it was done half-assedly. I'm not too sure, but I think the devs promised a resolution to her story recently, dunno if it was with floor 6 though or the Cobra expansion that came and went, only changing her dialogue a bit.

Also, Yvonne fans, don't be too hopeful over her expansion. Just like Bo doesn't like Lily, Koda doesn't like Yvonne, which is why her expansion took sooo long even though it's been promised since forever. At least don't expect the same amount of content that Eliza got, which seems to be one of Koda's faves.

Maybe I'm wrong though, time will tell.

Reactions: EchoofZen

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Bo wei in his patreon has 1010 patrons paying 2$ each so how is it possible he is getting 1788$ per month? It should be 2020$ no?
Edit: Oh I get it, Patreon cut I assume, a 10% is not a bad profit xD

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Bo wei in his patreon has 1010 patrons paying 2$ each so how is it possible he is getting 1788$ per month? It should be 2020$ no?
Edit: Oh I get it, Patreon cut I assume, a 10% is not a bad profit XD
Doesn't Patreon take a 3% cut? Besides I think the cut goes on top of the displayed number.

Some Patreons probably pledged less than 2 bucks.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i usualy dont laugh at random jokes but, i got to give in, that was funny!
*btw*. is it tomorow? only a couple of hrs left? :biggrin::evilsmile::eazyHype:, i mean koda's patch

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes