RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The result being a smaller male opposed to the female of the same species is called sexual dimorphism.
Strictly speaking sexual dimorphism is any obvious physical difference between the sexes of the species. Racks of antlers or gaudy plumage to advertise fitness, natural weaponry to fight off rival males for access to the females, large size for the same or - flipped around - more easily meet the additional energy and "plumbing" requirements of producing gametes, that sort of thing.
Contra eg. many birds whose sexes even experts literally can't tell apart without genetic scans or exploratory surgery. The humble seagulls most of us have probably seen in one form or another deftly illustrate the point.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 5, 2018
Strictly speaking sexual dimorphism is any obvious physical difference between the sexes of the species. Racks of antlers or gaudy plumage to advertise fitness, natural weaponry to fight off rival males for access to the females, large size for the same or - flipped around - more easily meet the additional energy and "plumbing" requirements of producing gametes, that sort of thing.
Contra eg. many birds whose sexes even experts literally can't tell apart without genetic scans or exploratory surgery. The humble seagulls most of us have probably seen in one form or another deftly illustrate the point.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, you are right and I should have phrased my explanation a bit more precisely but I still got my point across. Said technique is beneficial to the game experience and this is what truly matters.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Fair, I just kneejerk at imprecise use of scientific terminology. Too much education. :p

Nov 5, 2018
I really don't see any use in multiple hands style goddess .... This game is about FEET not hands =) What shes gonna do with those multi hands hand job and that's it? Better idea is multiple girls for a boss wayyyyy better...
ToT is a Femdom turn-based fighting game. Now imagine you are the mc and face off against a seven or eight foot tall female monstrosity with not only two but six fricking arms? From where I got the size reference? Well, she looks like a Marilith demon from the D&D rpg setting so this could be a sensible estimate. So what are your chances now? I would say close to none as already our beloved Barbarian Queen made the mc piss his pants. This concept dials up the intimidation to an unhealthy level which again really suits the genre. The mc will cry rivers of pain & shame while fighting this opponent.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
It has nothing to do with shrinking at all. The result being a smaller male opposed to the female of the same species is called sexual dimorphism. This phenomenon is displayed for example in spiders. The implementation of said technique is to emphasize the dominance & power of one gender over the other. So in our case submissive Ethan´s weakness & vulnerability is increased in tremendous amounts just by either reducing his size or increasing the women´s height. It is also highly recommended or even mandatory to apply it in a Femdom game because without it our overall experience of being dominated by those beautiful women would surely diminish.

But your shrinking idea is not without merits. So Bo Wei wants to create twenty floors in total? What about a wicked witch which uses a spell as a finisher or game over sequence to shrink him into an insole with crushing invulnerability? Poor Ethan will be stuck in her high-heeled black pump for weeks while having the honour to taste and savour his mistress´ sweaty foot odour. After this ordeal he would be her broken bitch for sure.
And now for addressing her fighting style. There could be a raven, cat or pumpkin in the background (or even all three) who will be responsible for telegraphing her attacks.
Nice trivia and nice idea for a character. I like it

Nov 5, 2018
Wow strap on stuff isn't too popular I guess. I can also guarantee next update will have feet. Maybe that'll be to the communities liking?x'D
I wouldn´t jump too quickly to this conclusion. I watched the Domian show ( )
a few years ago on a regular basis and one show had a prostitute as it´s guest talker. According to her job´s experience, most of her customers wanted to be pegged by her. When you think about it, it´s not very surprising. Pegging is the ultimate surrender of the male to a woman and submissive males can´t ask their wives for such a treatment because they would be wrongly accused and belittled as being gay. So the male has only one outlet: Going to be pegged by a professional.
Would I like being pegged? Idk, it surely looks very painful but what is more frightening to me than mere pain is the possibility of permanent damage to the sphincter muscle. So in a nutshell you need to have total trust in your mistress for not fucking you up while she pegs you. But just watching it happen to the mc would be definitely a turn on for me.

Oct 30, 2017
As a patron, it kinda FEELS disrespectful in some way or another.
As an avid fan of the game, waiting for any ToT update isn't good for your health, that's all I can say.

I would rather have no specified released date at all than to be constantly tortured by anticipation and subsequent-consecutive denials, but I guess it could get even worse thinking like that, because with no actual deadline I get the ominous feeling that the devs might simply slack off entirely and patrons would get an update once in a YEAR.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Idk, it surely looks very painful but what is more frightening to me than mere pain is the possibility of permanent damage to the sphincter muscle. So in a nutshell you need to have total trust in your mistress for not fucking you up while she pegs you.
Isn't that basically all anal sex.

Nov 5, 2018
Isn't that basically all anal sex.
No, there is more to it. Sex does not solely take part beneath your waistline but also in a person´s mind. When a woman is pegging you, she is firmly in control which is the whole point of femdom. So when a man submits to a woman in such a way, he quickly descends into subspace and experiences joy in his surrender to her authority and power before even the pegging is in full swing.
And last but not least, I have to say that I am not thrilled by any futa action. Darktoz solved this problem in a good way in "Captured by Dark Elves" in which the mc can decide to spend quality time with a futa or not. So nobody is forcing you to have gay sex in this game which would otherwise alienate a decent chunk of his player base.

Reactions: bootsfetish59

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
No, there is more to it. Sex does not solely take part beneath your waistline but also in a person´s mind. When a woman is pegging you, she is firmly in control which is the whole point of femdom. So when a man submits to a woman in such a way, he quickly descends into subspace and experiences joy in his surrender to her authority and power before even the pegging is in full swing.
And last but not least, I have to say that I am not thrilled by any futa action. Darktoz solved this problem in a good way in "Captured by Dark Elves" in which the mc can decide to spend quality time with a futa or not. So nobody is forcing you to have gay sex in this game which would otherwise alienate a decent chunk of his player base.
Was referring to the medical concerns bit y'know. That's why I specifically quoted only that part... -.-;

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes