RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Only 9 hours until the release and no word of delays... I don’t want to jinx it, but we might get an update on time!

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
No they mean the release day was supposed to be the 30th of November
Oh. Ok, now I see, thanks

I was referring to since they implemented the timer again lol. Surprised that they put such a far out (for them) release date and have stuck to it so far

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
It was acctually supposed to be the 20th, then the 30th, then the 4th and now the 6th. I might be wrong though, so feel free so correct me.
Honestly who knows by now... as long as they stick to its release in a few hours I’ll be happy.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
wasnt that a timer created by one of the forum members though so it might be a few more hours than depicted on the timer

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
Have you recovered your stats from Cobra?

Uh, is Lily gonna get worked on?
i kinda cheated, i saved before fighting her and every time i lose i just reload lol.
as for lily i farmed lava potions and managed to beat her.
Does she gets a side story like Lady Cobra?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
i kinda cheated, i saved before fighting her and every time i lose i just reload lol.
as for lily i farmed lava potions and managed to beat her.
Does she gets a side story like Lady Cobra?
Lily already has her side story. That's what the latex suit was about. It's certainly not the best nor the most developed, and she may get a couple of small additions here and there, but I don't think there is going to be a large patch aimed at her specifically.

I theink the devs have moved on from the original six bosses now, and have shifted focus to the next five floors completely.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Lily already has her side story. That's what the latex suit was about. It's certainly not the best nor the most developed, and she may get a couple of small additions here and there, but I don't think there is going to be a large patch aimed at her specifically.

I theink the devs have moved on from the original six bosses now, and have shifted focus to the next five floors completely.
Yeah definitely seems like that's it. Shame too, was really hoping for a deeper dive into Lily than we got, oh well, here's hoping 6f will be just as good as they say it will be.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
The Lily situation really is a shame, replaying 5F in preparation for 6F you can really tell the devs are really biased against her, and are all for Cobra instead. It's kinda ridiculous, if you've never lost/submitted to Cobra she will still have lines saying that you did, and if you DID submit to her she'll have new lines calling you a piggy and you'll call her mistress (????? wha's the point???). So it's either you submit to Cobra or you submit to Cobra in the dev's eyes, it really sucks in a game that's supposed to be about choice, especially since I don't like Cobra anymore after her expansion LOL. Puts the whole "Cobra is EX99 leves of powerful" discussion into perspective.

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
It was actually supposed to be the 20th, then the 30th, then the 4th and now the 6th. I might be wrong though, so feel free so correct me.
Actually Floor 6 was supposed to release way back at the end of October, I think on Halloween actually but got delayed to November a couple of times then into December and now into today.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes