RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone have a save file i can use? Just redownloaded the game and dont have my saves... one right before the new enemy would be great!
You can use your old saves, if you didnt delete the older version. Just copy paste the older saves to the newer versions folder.

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
Ok I think I must be dumb or something but I can't even find her I went in 6f and the room and there is no next anime just a chair and some people can you guys help me out?

Jun 24, 2018
Ok I think I must be dumb or something but I can't even find her I went in 6f and the room and there is no next anime just a chair and some people can you guys help me out?

You have to talk to the prisoners in the room for her to show up, at least that's what happened for me.

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
yeah I got it she just defeated me once and then she gonna into a room and that was it I can't even fight with her anymore I don't know why but otherwise I love this update

TheFive

Sep 3, 2017
can someone please help i talked to everyone on the floor and she still didnt show up. (i am in the very beginning )

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Is it actually possible to last the first 10 rounds in the first fight? If so, what sort of strategy do I need to follow?
It's possible. I just managed it after trying it over and over. Did a coin battle, used Insulator first round, attacked to reduce her buff 2nd round, barely survived her mounted punches (rnd 3-5), quaffed a potion b rnd 6, guarded rnd 7, got hit with stunning heel rnd 8, locked in her boot rnd 9, instant KO rnd 10.

Like I said, just barely :)

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I used block on first round then guard block, and just blocked after that and activated guard block when needed :D
Also I got the menagerie ending are there more? how do we get them? :D

CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
There are actual endings?
All i figured out so far was
A) finish the 4 fights
B) lose 3 times the money fights
But both arent really an ending

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
There are actual endings?
All i figured out so far was