RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
well i think he meant that the next floor will be on 20th and the expansion for Khulan,Eliza and Lily are in a couple of days
I hope you are right Drako, I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong. I'm not expecting the Lily fight until at least June 20th though, if we are lucky.

Reactions: LeonOne994

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
did koda leak any info on what is coming now ? o.o any thing at all ? i mean i know Khulan and :heartcoveredeyes:Eliza:heartcoveredeyes: are geting something but i wonder WHAT :eazyHype:

Dec 9, 2017
I gathered some Info about the planed Updates on Patreon in the comments.
as @Ashigame allready said around 6-8th june will be the expansion for the old girls Khulan and Eliza done by Koda. Also Koda said something about a small teaser for the stuff that will happen with the new girl. Lets see!

About the Question of the Big Bo Wei Update with the New Girl I will just quote Bo Wei on something he wrote on Patreon.

"Not so sure, just finish designing the move pattern, event tree... Etc still the early to mid stage. Maybe around 20 June."

Lets hope and see I wish for some good ballbusting !! It would be thematically a great fit for the Fifa Worldcup.
They will almost start and release at the same time.

tldr: 6-8 th June Koda update(the Old girls Khulan and Eliza, Yvonne will be done later he said). Maybe around 20 th June Bo Wei Update(New Girl).

Reactions: n0rinor1N0R1
May 11, 2018
I gathered some Info about the planed Updates on Patreon in the comments.
as @Ashigame allready said around 6-8th june will be the expansion for the old girls Khulan and Eliza done by Koda. Also Koda said something about a small teaser for the stuff that will happen with the new girl. Lets see!

About the Question of the Big Bo Wei Update with the New Girl I will just quote Bo Wei on something he wrote on Patreon.

"Not so sure, just finish designing the move pattern, event tree... Etc still the early to mid stage. Maybe around 20 June."

Lets hope and see I wish for some good ballbusting !! It would be thematically a great fit for the Fifa Worldcup.
They will almost start and release at the same time.

tldr: 6-8 th June Koda update(the Old girls Khulan and Eliza, Yvonne will be done later he said). Maybe around 20 th June Bo Wei Update(New Girl).
PLOT TWIST: The Succubus is actually Lily's alt form :p

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
I keep wanting to download and try the new stuff, but then I'm thinking "a new update's only a few weeks away, that's not that long".

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I keep wanting to download and try the new stuff, but then I'm thinking "a new update's only a few weeks away, that's not that long".
Personally, I would wait at least until koda releases his update so you can experience 3 fully developed bosses instead of just 1.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
I really can't wait to see the new content that "Best Girl" Khulan will get :D

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
The last few days I did, but the given time frame is off by a few days now, so I reduced the frequency.

qlrkdhkdy

May 10, 2018
I want to see Khulan eats 4th boy.
He is just food right?
And Ethan too. I want to be a Khulan's food.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes