RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Pretty much people love this game, but this non-extinguishing dates makes all nerves. I Respect Bo Wei for what they do but he needs either to fulfill promises about the dates or to say not so accurately
Yeah, there are a few annoyed yet very vocal patreons appearing now on his page. I honestly think it's less Bo Wei and more Koda who is over promising at this point, but I couldn't agree more.

Apr 1, 2018
I don't have one or I would have shared. I remember it took forever to find back in the day and I deleted the game. Now that the author has reappeared with a Patreon account, the old link I found has probably been removed. Sorry.
and it is possible somehow on another,to try to download?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
so, i was going trough my drives to check out games for you guys and i rememberd i had a couple of games that i absolotly loved from one of my favorit artists Msize iv uploaded them for you guys to kill time wile waiting for tot release :) remember to set ur localization to Jap, applocale wont worck for one of them u rly gota change the localization and reboot the pc :eek:
*Jyukuatsu ~ School filed ~* my favorit :D
well then have fun ^^
*110% femdom games* :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so, i was going trough my drives to check out games for you guys and i rememberd i had a couple of games that i absolotly loved from one of my favorit artists Msize iv uploaded them for you guys to kill time wile waiting for tot release :) remember to set ur localization to Jap, applocale wont worck for one of them u rly gota change the localization and reboot the pc :eek:
well then have fun ^^
altho i love the art im guessing they dont have an english translation patch to they? still good femdom is hard to find so thank you very much regardless:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: OneWayMissile

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
meh i can at least understand what they speak learned jap watching anime go figuer :p jap writting however i know mutch about that as i know of whats inside a black hole :eek:

Dec 9, 2017
@skyreacher yeah msize is great, sadly the japanese almost never include a english text version for the good femdom stuff dunno why... you know we english speaking people are also perverts and would maybe buy this kinky stuff.

Well anyway here is also a great one and in august his new game will be released and it will be jap/eng. And I even heard there will be a Steam version lol. I hope that helps you over the wait.... and now to the mainpart.

NEWS
Update: about Tower of Trample I think I found the reason why it got delayed that much. Pretty much Koda wrote like 35000 Words (I dont know the exact amount) for both of them together and it is now a massive time sink to puzzle everything together. So dont get to disapointed it got delayed cause he overdid himself so just be happy that we get a massive expansion with like 20000 words for Eliza and almost as much for Khulan.

Dont know 100 precent for sure Bo Wei didnt want to tell to much about the stuff Koda did for us. Got that info from the King himself in a Patreon only secret place. @bahamut2195 So yeah Koda is at fault but he will probably deliver more then we all expected.

So dont be angry just be happy that he tried his best and put himself under pressure by doing so. The wait will be worth it !

Perfectionism can be the artist greatest curse. It always takes longer then you expected to, but the result at the end will be worth it. You can feel the love if someone stayed up a few extra nights to get his high ambitions into a product!

So just wait and hope for the best. Happy Fapping until then.
Or if you save ammuniton for the release date then.... STAY STRONG !

Reactions: skyreacher

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
well then have fun ^^
Do any of these games have rimming? Also the preview isn’t working.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
meh i can at least understand what they speak learned jap watchign anime go figuer :p jap writting however i know mutch about that as i know of whats inside a black hole :eek:
Yeah those games are super good I wish we had it translated :O
as for the next update that only makes me more hyped :D

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
2k for Eliza alone?! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: *drolls*:eazyHype:

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
lil help for all :eek:

that is a 100% jap torrent site,

how to find what you want.

find the name of the game you want in eng , if you find it in jap you can skip this part.

find the game you want on Dlsite.com, there they almost evry time also have the name of the game in jap

Coppy paste the jap title into the search bar boom :p ur done you can find almost evry single jap game out ther in this place :D

Reactions: LeonOne994

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
@supermann88 i agree wholeheartedly that content will probably pay off in the end. I for one have been more than impressed with the quality of koda's work, i just think he should calm down on speculating dates until he has a concrete idea of how close he is to completing his update which may help alleviate some of the patreons aggravation. I imagine the discord server is becoming a bit more heated as the missed dates continue to pile up.

Reactions: Lewdhound

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
well all and all hes ganning patreons instead loosing them so i guess the situation has not degraded so much :eek: yet

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
warning games include lots of anal stuff and shit/piss on some guys face also loli.
also you have a weird taste and shit/piss on someone isent 110%femdome
(regret downloading almost makes me puke)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes