RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
But Eliza already has a mini-game event, she's getting another one?
She is getting a "game over" expansion like Scarlet got :D
also, I was away for 3 hours and the game got delayed again, I can't stand this emotional roller coaster :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
She is getting a "game over" expansion like Scarlet got :D
also, I was away for 3 hours and the game got delayed again, I can't stand this emotional roller coaster :D
Lol, on the bright side, Koda definitely wrote a huge scenario for Eliza that should be worth the wait, once it actually gets released. Bo Wei was saying its a massive amount of writing, like practically a small VN by itself. It supposedly blows the Scarlett expansion away in sheer magnitude, which is why it has taken so long to develop.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
personally eliza is my least favorite of the girls so far doesnt mean i dont absolutely love her just shows how much awesomeness this game contains and every update the hypetrain just gets bigger really xD:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
personally eliza is my least favorite of the girls so far doesnt mean i dont absolutely love her just shows how much awesomeness this game contains and every update the hypetrain just gets bigger really XD:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
I agree, I mean I still like her a lot but compared to everyone else.. meh. Regardless, I'm still excited for her content lol, my favs so far have been Scarlet and Khulan personally.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Lol, on the bright side, Koda definitely wrote a huge scenario for Eliza that should be worth the wait, once it actually gets released. Bo Wei was saying its a massive amount of writing, like practically a small VN by itself. It supposedly blows the Scarlett expansion away in sheer magnitude, which is why it has taken so long to develop.
Awesome!!! Cannot wait to see what happens to the MC by the end :D

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
is Eliza on the 2k words or it got bigger again ? :eek:

a52676

May 19, 2018
How do i get to suck on lady cobra's !!!?
There're 3 dream scenes based on ur contribution pts drained by Cobra.
1st scene: claymore pantyhose. 15pts
2nd scene: intoxicated breasts. 40pts
3rd scene: shoe tatoo. 100pts(maybe 80pts)
the contribution pts are:
ATT 1pt; DEF 1pt; HP 0.1pt; LEVEL 10pts.
DON'T redeem any stat from Cobra during the fight or it will reset the pts.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I kinda wish they added an option to skip the earlier bosses or a cheat room. I can beat them, it just gets tiring beating them all over again just to see one new boss.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes