RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ciggybutt_brain

Jun 18, 2018
I kinda wish they added an option to skip the earlier bosses or a cheat room. I can beat them, it just gets tiring beating them all over again just to see one new boss.
U can copy & paste the save files from older version to new one :3
I haven't had too much trouble with this method so far

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I kinda wish they added an option to skip the earlier bosses or a cheat room. I can beat them, it just gets tiring beating them all over again just to see one new boss.
you got 2 options to fly trough the bosses cheating.
either cheat engine or save editor with either takes like 9/10 mins to get to cobra or less

dregrayne

Apr 10, 2018
This is my absolute favorite femdom game, do we have an idea when the next update is out?
Assuming April/May update was 1.61?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
you got 2 options to fly trough the bosses cheating.
either cheat engine or save editor with either takes like 9/10 mins to get to cobra or less

I'll do the saveditonline method, I did that once before but forgot about it. The reason I forgot was someone provided a complete save.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Why do you go through them all again when a new boss comes out? :O

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Why do you go through them all again when a new boss comes out? :O
Because when you download the new version, I don't think you can transfer saves. If I'm wrong, please do tell me. I end up having to start a new game and go through all the bosses again and it's fun the first time, fun the second time, when he started adding misses and upped the difficulty to have to lose even more times to get past the first boss I became livid.

n0rinor1N0R1

Apr 6, 2018
Because when you download the new version, I don't think you can transfer saves. If I'm wrong, please do tell me. I end up having to start a new game and go through all the bosses again and it's fun the first time, fun the second time, when he started adding misses and upped the difficulty to have to lose even more times to get past the first boss I became livid.
It depends on how drastic the changes are from version to version, but in general, for most RPGM games (either VXAce or MV) the saves should be transferrable, unless stated otherwise by the OP

Reactions: zazzaro

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
You can transfer your save. I still have my original from 1.1 with the reburn spell that works in 1.61. Just copy and paste the save files.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
I agree, I mean I still like her a lot but compared to everyone else.. meh. Regardless, I'm still excited for her content lol, my favs so far have been Scarlet and Khulan personally.
Yeah Khulan is the best :D in my opinion :D

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i never use old saves because no mather how small the change is , its very easy to bump into an glitch /error

a brand new game cheating takes bearly any time to catch up, its worht it :p

m1garandfullauto

Sep 9, 2017
I wish Bo Wei would add more sex scenes, while I do like the femdom scenes, I was honestly pretty disappointed with the snake lady that I couldn't penetrate her.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I wish Bo Wei would add more sex scenes, while I do like the femdom scenes, I was honestly pretty disappointed with the snake lady that I couldn't penetrate her.
I can almost guarantee you wont get sex scenes in ToT. It's just not that kind of game, and Bo Wei isn't that kind of artist. He's pretty adamant about sticking almost exclusively to foot and leg based femdom.

Reactions: LeonOne994

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
i never use old saves because no mather how small the change is , its very easy to bump into an glitch /error

a brand new game cheating takes bearly any time to catch up, its worht it :p
You definitely run that risk, and in the case of a glitch I'd probably use cheat engine too. So far so good though, and I like to keep multiple saves at key branches in the tower ascent anyway so I can replay/try something new in combination with later updates.

cattleman

Apr 14, 2018
There're 3 dream scenes based on ur contribution pts drained by Cobra.
1st scene: claymore pantyhose. 15pts
2nd scene: intoxicated breasts. 40pts
3rd scene: shoe tatoo. 100pts(maybe 80pts)
the contribution pts are:
ATT 1pt; DEF 1pt; HP 0.1pt; LEVEL 10pts.
DON'T redeem any stat from Cobra during the fight or it will reset the pts.
Show tatoo?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Shoe tattoo. As in your mind and soul will be engraved in her shoe, while your body ceased to exist.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Everything still looks good for Eliza tomorrow, Koda is adding final touches today and should be able to release tomorrow without further delay.

For those of you waiting for news on Khulan and Lily, those updates will (at the moment) be released in a merged patch, which has a TENTATIVE release date of next weekend (30th). That of course is very subject to change.

In an unrelated note, Bo Wei currently plans to create roughly 20 ToT floors, which would mean we have only experienced 25% of the tower at this point :eek::extremelyhappy:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes