RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Lol it kinda was, personally for me femdom starts out as hot but the more extreme it gets it just starts to become "depressing" if that makes any sense. Is anyone else like this?
Short: A lot of people are like that, for different reasons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, you guys are doing an excellent job overhyping yourself.

Reactions: Lewdhound

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
I wish Bo Wei would add more sex scenes, while I do like the femdom scenes, I was honestly pretty disappointed with the snake lady that I couldn't penetrate her.
I'm actually quite surprised we got a penetration scene at all (the amazon)

Shoe tattoo. As in your mind and soul will be engraved in her shoe, while your body ceased to exist.
That's the dumbest thing I've heard in two days....new high score.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Those were the easy fights? You are already required some grinding and losing to Cobra is as punishing as it gets, hopefully the difficulty doesn't spike too much.
Yeah those were the easy fights. Things might get less predictable, or attacks and holds more punishing. As it stands right now, an hour of grinding Scarlett+Eliza makes you unbeatable really. Scarlett was the only boss who could flat out overpower you, as Yvonne falls to fire quickly, Eliza is super predictable and preventable, Khulan is easy unless you are bad at QTEs and Cobra uses telegraphed attacks which are also highly preventable.

I would think things will head more toward how Scarlett was at first. She is really the only boss you had no chance at challenging successfully before grinding a bit. Ultimately, she look a bit of luck to beat the first time, and you likely had to come back to S rank her regularly after obtaining new equipment. I'd plan on more of that model in the future. The fights themselves have grown a bit mundane, and Bo Wei is considering ways to spice them up.

Reactions: zazzaro

Torozio

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah those were the easy fights. Things might get less predictable, or attacks and holds more punishing. As it stands right now, an hour of grinding Scarlett+Eliza makes you unbeatable really. Scarlett was the only boss who could flat out overpower you, as Yvonne falls to fire quickly, Eliza is super predictable and preventable, Khulan is easy unless you are bad at QTEs and Cobra uses telegraphed attacks which are also highly preventable.

I would think things will head more toward how Scarlett was at first. She is really the only boss you had no chance at challenging successfully before grinding a bit. Ultimately, she look a bit of luck to beat the first time, and you likely had to come back to S rank her regularly after obtaining new equipment. I'd plan on more of that model in the future. The fights themselves have grown a bit mundane, and Bo Wei is considering ways to spice them up.
I think an easy way to do that is giving you a new character every 5 levels. A new dude from a different dojo so that you have to farm again and make bosses progressively stronger so that you cant beat them all once you can beat the first like it happens right now.

May 11, 2018

will Lily's fight will ruin your day according to Bo lol

Lev95

Jan 16, 2018
Hello,everyone,i start a new game,and at 4th floor i cant buy gold armor(+10).its a bug?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hello,everyone,i start a new game,and at 4th floor i cant buy gold armor(+10).its a bug?
You have to start with basic gold armor and work your way up. So get gold armor first, refine that into gold +2, refine that into +4 etc...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes