RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
do not count the minutes, even after its up wel have to wait for ppl to reupload it and poste the link here o.o

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I have never uploaded before but I'll try if I can manage to upload it as soon as it is up on Patreon.
its easy like HELL rly hyper easy if you have a google account *i think your youtube account works!*

in that page creat a new folder * its a no brainer rly*
after that drag and drop a zip file onto the page wait for the upload to finish wen it dose right click the file and click on share
a window will pop up select *any one with the link can view* click done
right click again same page and coppy paste the link into here and ur done :p thats how i do it at least

a free account has 15GB free upload storage so its np if you have any doubts ask away *sry for typos im not eng*

Reactions: B_023

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
its easy like HELL rly hyper easy if you have a google account *i think your youtube account works!*

in that page creat a new folder * its a no brainer rly*
after that drag and drop a zip file onto the page wait for the upload to finish wen it dose right click the file and click on share
a window will pop up select *any one with the link can view* click done
right click again same page and coppy paste the link into here and ur done :p thats how i do it at least

a free account has 15GB free upload storage so its np if you have any doubts ask away *sry for typos im not eng*
Right, I'll give it a try but don't hold your hopes up. :coldsweat:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Right, I'll give it a try but don't hold your hopes up. :coldsweat:
il be around so if you get stuck on some part let me know. outho i doubt it. its rly easy . in my first upload ever i just clicked trough the page and got things done widowt checking any sort of guide or any thing :D simple :p

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes