RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Hello,everyone,i start a new game,and at 4th floor i cant buy gold armor(+10).its a bug?
You need a normal gold armor first, then you need to upgrade it step by step. You can't just buy a +10 armor.
Also the armor must be in your inventory and not be equipped. If it is equipped you can't upgrade it.

Lev95

Jan 16, 2018
You need a normal gold armor first, then you need to upgrade it step by step. You can't just buy a +10 armor.
Also the armor must be in your inventory and not be equipped. If it is equipped you can't upgrade it.
i have +8 and its not equipped

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
@bahamut2195 wasn't an update supposed to be out today?
Yessir it is. Probably not until later tonight. Ummmm Late Eastern U.S. time. Bo Wei says whenever Koda "wakes up", which I've no idea when that is. I'm on the east coast too, its 2:30 in the afternoon here, so he must be one of those sleep all day types.

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Yessir it is. Probably not until later tonight. Ummmm Late Eastern U.S. time. Bo Wei says whenever Koda "wakes up", which I've no idea when that is. I'm on the east coast too, its 2:30 in the afternoon here, so he must be one of those sleep all day types.
It's 8:40 pm here, so I guess I'll play it tomorrow.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You can transfer your save. I still have my original from 1.1 with the reburn spell that works in 1.61. Just copy and paste the save files.
I remember transferring saves once and I the new floor still said I needed to wait until release and to check out the patreon. I was on the version that the new floor was completed and able to be accessed. I went through with New Game and I was able to access the floor once I had redone everything.

Lev95

Jan 16, 2018
I have no problems at all, you have him outside of the cell? can you share a screenshot?
thank you,found a save with a build,when i played for the first time,it was not a problem for me too,but unfortunately my second run was not such good

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I remember transferring saves once and I the new floor still said I needed to wait until release and to check out the patreon. I was on the version that the new floor was completed and able to be accessed. I went through with New Game and I was able to access the floor once I had redone everything.
It's not a perfect system. Saves become corrupted sometimes. There are good options to cheat which should speed up a new file greatly. They've been mentioned in this topic a lot, so that may be a more consistent option.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Update: The release is on schedule and should be out by 2:00 A.M EDT.
Right now it is about 20:10 EDT here so the release should be about in 6 hours.

Reactions: LeonOne994
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes