RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question: can you talk to Lily before getting tamed by Lady Cobra? If so, what happens?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I have a question: can you talk to Lily before getting tamed by Lady Cobra? If so, what happens?
I was never tamed by Cobra when I talked to her. You've got 2 dialogue choices and can choose answers that make her angry or get her to like you.

Reactions: zazzaro

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
So how du you trigger Eliza's expansion ? Haven't finished downloading it, but i wanna make sure how to start it before doing anything wrong

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i got the scarle'ts puppy first just incase , elisa mentions scarlet a bit once in a wile so not having the puppy gear from scarlet might be crashing you as in a glitch ? dunno this is me guessing
no crashes for me at all

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
win once then loose to triggrer the curch 1st scene after that the door will be open the next time you go ther, keep hiding and leting urself geting caught in 1 spot till you gain 1 point of a new trait

evry time the door is closed talk to her and ask for story time shel tel you that you dont have enogh *points*, that opens the door

if the story time AND the door wont work fight her once *you will loose instantly and the events will progress*

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes