RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So I save edited my way through. This Patreon thing sounds pretty devious. ;)

Anyways jokes aside, how did that other poster get the images before. I feel like I'm more interested in those than the gameplay at this point. The whole Evade and miss thing just rubs me the wrong way as there's not something to my knowledge to increase accuracy. Playing through the game legitimately can be frustrating due to the miss/evade.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I
have
no
idea
lol :D
Than I arrived to the party late, I know I was never able to get the S on lvl 1 :O
Yeah for a long time you could S rank against a level 1 opponent, so long as you had level 3 unlocked. That has been fixed, and now you must battle the level 3 opponent to S rank them. This is the way it was always supposed to be, and just now was fixed.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah for a long time you could S rank against a level 1 opponent, so long as you had level 3 unlocked. That has been fixed, and now you must battle the level 3 opponent to S rank them. This is the way it was always supposed to be, and just now was fixed.
This change would be why you can't S rank at level 1 anymore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see, so it's actually rather a bug fix, thank you for clarifying

Reactions: bahamut2195

PhilodicNus

Jun 1, 2018
Hello. A long-time worker on this thread. Played the game up to getting "tamed" by Cobra and the Scarlett expac. Today, I've just completed Eliza's expac, and I gotta say... It was great.

However, there are two personal problems I've had with it:

1. Not a whole lot of things to do in puppy gear after being tamed. The most you can do is press the heart option.

2. Typos. Good lord, the typos. Highlights include crate training and being asked as her squire.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Hello. A long-time worker on this thread. Played the game up to getting "tamed" by Cobra and the Scarlett expac. Today, I've just completed Eliza's expac, and I gotta say... It was great.

However, there are two personal problems I've had with it:

1. Not a whole lot of things to do in puppy gear after being tamed. The most you can do is press the heart option.

2. Typos. Good lord, the typos. Highlights include crate training and being asked as her squire.
you can visit the other bosses wile using the puppy gear after you beat them once they will notice it and might even do something about it :p

PhilodicNus

Jun 1, 2018
you can visit the other bosses wile using the puppy gear after you beat them once they will notice it and might even do something about it :p
Oh, I already did that with all of them. I'm surprised Koda actually added in a little something extra for Khulan if you're wearing it.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
wouldn't beating her be impossible without my stats, or will it work if i give them and then get them back?
you could save scum and only give her atk and or def stats, then farm a bunch of stat potions to recover your stats. That way, Cobra would gain her necessary levels and you could still have the necessary power to S rank her.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
bugfix for update is on Patreon. 1.7.1 Should correct most bugs that have been reported so far.

user84

Jul 21, 2017
Can't unlock Lady Cobra's Level 2 and Level 3.

It just starts the fight at Level 1 immediately. The option to change difficulty never appears.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Can't unlock Lady Cobra's Level 2 and Level 3.

It just starts the fight at Level 1 immediately. The option to change difficulty never appears.
Gotta let her drain some stats first. She levels up the more she drains from you.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes