RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Loving this game so far! Great job. However it is disappointing to see that Khulan's CG is censored. Any particular reason for that considering everything else in the game up to this point has been uncensored?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hey Guys
About Lady Cobra... I can just have all the dreams for only once? After unlock the last dream I keep losing to her and nothing happened again
So if there's anyway i could see it again?... except a new save...?
No there isn't. I believe the developers have talked about implementing a way to view these one time scenes in the future, but for now they are non-repeatable.

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
sheesh that 5th boss is hard. anyone got a guide? or at least a tip and also how do i get the 3rd level with the 4th boss?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
sheesh that 5th boss is hard. anyone got a guide? or at least a tip and also how do i get the 3rd level with the 4th boss?
You gotta watch her charms in the background. Blue means a grab is coming, use grab block to avoid damage. Same if she has an equal amount of charms showing on each side, or no charms. If charms are all on one side but red, a regular attack is coming. If its over her left shoulder, attack. If its the right shoulder, use your new aqua shielding move you learned from the guy in the cell. Watch out when her parasol comes out to block half the charms. Male an educated guess on whats about to happen, or finish her ASAP with your best available attack.

As for Khulan, I am not sure. Have you tried adding the items to her cauldron? (save first) Have you defeated her lvl 2 form? Are you playing 1.7 or 1.7.1? I haven't tried older fights since the update, so they may have finally fixed being able to unlock the third levels by just beating the first level a second time.

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
You gotta watch her charms in the background. Blue means a grab is coming, use grab block to avoid damage. Same if she has an equal amount of charms showing on each side, or no charms. If charms are all on one side but red, a regular attack is coming. If its over her left shoulder, attack. If its the right shoulder, use your new aqua shielding move you learned from the guy in the cell. Watch out when her parasol comes out to block half the charms. Male an educated guess on whats about to happen, or finish her ASAP with your best available attack.

As for Khulan, I am not sure. Have you tried adding the items to her cauldron? (save first) Have you defeated her lvl 2 form? Are you playing 1.7 or 1.7.1? I haven't tried older fights since the update, so they may have finally fixed being able to unlock the third levels by just beating the first level a second time.
I'm playing1.7.1 I defeated her 2nd level added almost all the stuffing the cauldron. the gear I have is not good any more andi want the thunder weapon but.... yeah no luck and also, what's that data file in the game folder?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Look at those things flying behind her. If one or more become pink at her left, a water attack is coming, so use hydroprotection or whatever is called. If one or more become pink at her left, a fire attack is coming, it's better to just tank those and attack. If you see those things becoming blue, or pink on both sides or just remain dark, a super move is coming, use grab block for those.

A water cape (found at floor 3) helps a lot as well as it counters her elements.

I'm playing1.7.1 I defeated her 2nd level added almost all the stuffing the cauldron. the gear I have is not good any more andi want the thunder weapon but.... yeah no luck and also, what's that data file in the game folder?
Pretty sure that's level 4, and it doesn't matter how many things you add to her cauldron, only the last thing you added matters and it resets after every fight. Add something though as by doing so she can do 2 extra attacks, one of which does very little damage.

To defeat her I suaully try and get 2 attacks in before she starts buffing herself, then I grab block, attack, attack, grab block and so on.

You also might want to farm volcano ashes and ice blocks on the lower levels.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
nothing has changed to this point. Last update is less than two days old though, I'm sure Koda is taking a breath before diving back in to Khulan's content.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
That data directory in the game folder is what PRG maker uses as a sort of universal storage system, and is why we all need an RTP to play RPGMaker games. Just ignore it.

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
I still get a script error on the hotfix when I select the heart after completing Eliza's expansion. Is anyone else getting this error?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes