RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So I have been playing this since it only had 2 floors.
Now it turns out that my character has NO "dignity" stat and I also can not enter Elza's magic circle as it says I don't have elza's expansion or something.
Do I really have to start over from zero by starting a new game, or is it a way to fix this issue?
Save file anyone?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Now it turns out that my character has NO "dignity" stat and I also can not enter Elza's magic circle as it says I don't have elza's expansion or something.
Do I really have to start over from zero by starting a new game, or is it a way to fix this issue?
Save file anyone?
magic circle ? the onyl circle is for 5f at least the only 1 i know of and that 1 is not viable yet, you enter it once for a lil teaser and thats it,, for now

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
There is no dignity stat... It's something you'll only see against/with khulan, and it goes down/up depending on your action with her... As for the "magic circle" first of all, the name of the girl "inside" is Lily, and it's just that 5f pt 2 (Lily's update) is not up yet...

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Save file anyone?
You may just have to start over. The savefile should update to a 1.7 save automatically. If that doesn't happen I would assume something is wrong. You can always save edit to speed things up. Saveeditonline.com can easily allow you to raise your level to max, slaughter your way to where you were, and rest your level to continue playing the game.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
grego said: ↑

lol come on its not that bad...
i was thinking about something like lick your cum from her pantyhose and eat it to get your levels back.

hmmmm if you put it like that it dose not sound THAT bad :eek::confused::confused:
skyreacher for Eliza you can do it... right ?? ;) :) :) lol

i love her new update ;) :)

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
You guys are sick fucks......and I love it. :evilsmile:

Please let Lily fuck the MC and punch him in the face at the same time. Also make Khulan grab the MC by the legs and sucks his cock while he's upside down.

Please hentai gods answer my prayers. :p

(This gif was sponsored by yuuwaku.)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You guys are sick fucks......and I love it. :evilsmile:

Please let Lily fuck the MC and punch him in the face at the same time. Also make Khulan grab the MC by the legs and sucks his cock while he's upside down.

Please hentai gods answer my prayers. :p

I too hope the MC gets to fuck Lily. I don't want her to go all in on the mistress bit, as otherwise it would feel fresh in the game to me.

Reactions: Zepheral

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
Does anyone else get a tsundere vibe from Lily? Oh and can someone explain to me the appeal of Khulan? Not trying to trash anyone’s favourite girl, but I can’t get past the fact that she is a cannibal.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Anyone here familiar enough with vx ace to perhaps answer a question please. Ive played Bo's previous games and they are all great, but I have a few hang ups that I wish they could Improve.

Lets take hand job animations In his games for example. Is there some kind of limiting factor in vx ace that only allows an animation to be played between messages/text rather than it being persistent and looped until a new animation is triggered? I often find it lack luster that all these heroes are Cumming from like 4-5 strokes every 20 seconds or so rather than constantly being stroked through out the scenario with varying speeds.

Any insight on this would be great. I know very little about how rpgmaker handles animation. Thanks.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
@EroticBloom I think she's supposed to fill a few niche fetishes...

@zazzaro , @Zepheral Let's face it - it's not very likely in this kind of game. Would be fucking awesome, though.

E: Rephrase.
I disagree honestly. She could be dominating and powerful, but not necessarely mistress-like, just brat-like (which is what they are kind of going for already). I don't expect the MC to actually fuck her in the upcoming expansion, but she could become like a sidekick.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes