RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
I disagree honestly. She could be dominating and powerful, but not necessarely mistress-like, just brat-like (which is what they are kind of going for already). I don't expect the MC to actually fuck her in the upcoming expansion, but she could become like a sidekick.
...how would that work?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
These guys seem to want to be treated like shit by the girls in this game for some reasons. I don’t know if they like women that would actually like them.

I like what you’re selling. But for some reason I don’t think these people will.
I don't think this is worth replying honestly.

a52676

May 19, 2018
The latest news from KODA : Next update is scheduled for Saturday, July 7th. Including 5f part 2 boss and Khulan expansion.

daoba211

Apr 14, 2018
The latest news from KODA : Next update is scheduled for Saturday, July 7th. Including 5f part 2 boss and Khulan expansion.
Well... not surpised anyway. Be cool.

The 1.7.x update don't even have one single NEW CG. Just old things mix up.

Hope the next one would be worth waiting.

Abovedick

May 26, 2018
after i got fully corrupt by Eliza and i talked to her, i pressed the heart option. it just crashes my game and says...Script 'Scene_TimeChoice' line 284 TypeError occurred. Cant convert Fixnum into Array

is this supposed to happen? or did it fuck up downloading?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
after i got fully corrupt by Eliza and i talked to her, i pressed the heart option. it just crashes my game and says...Script 'Scene_TimeChoice' line 284 TypeError occurred. Cant convert Fixnum into Array

is this supposed to happen? or did it fuck up downloading?
The last version either fixed it or fucked it up, I'm honestly not sure.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
What do you guys expect to see at the 6th floor after Lily? A dark-skinned/black chick or a monster girl like a lamia would be nice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster girls are unlikely, especially ones without legs or feet considering the devs personal tastes. We are definitely overdue for a black mistress though.

Reactions: zazzaro

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Fellas, calm yourselves. We are here because of common interests.

This

and this

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

Reactions: brynhildr

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Fellas, calm yourselves. We are here because of common interests.

This

and this

We should thank the creator for making such a fine game by supporting it ,or spread the good word by hyping it.

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:
Sauce of the 1st pic please? For uh
...a friend.

Reactions: Zepheral
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes