RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Can anyone recommend games similar to this one? This is quickly becoming my favorite ero-game and wonder if there are any similar games. Purely for science of course.
Hi - would you please post questions like this to the "Game Recommendations" section of the forum rather than on a game thread? They tend to hijack the thread. Link is below. Thanks

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Can anyone recommend games similar to this one? This is quickly becoming my favorite ero-game and wonder if there are any similar games. Purely for science of course.
Also, look a couple of pages before, there are some links in reply to the same question

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Come on man, you can't say stuff like that without telling the game's name =P
美脚性奴会長 亜衣「こ、この変態!私のタイツになんてことを……!」
Even then, I still have to go through that one while gritting my teeth, since it's pretty much completely maledom, and every scene with something I like is basically male-top rape (a.k.a pretty much the polar opposite of what you'd expect). There's just not a good enough market for leg-related material; everything eventually turns into generic foot fetish. I do kinda understand why - normies think legs are too degenerate, while degenerates think legs are too normie. Pretty unfortunate, but that's life.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
............Do people just download the game and immediately start asking for help before actually playing? The additional scenarios aren't hard to initialize. Literally just read what the bosses are saying, they'll tell you how to initiate additional scenes. Damn.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
how does one get this dog outfit?
Do you guys know how to be a Eliza's puppy?
Try experimenting. Beat her (if you can't, or just don't care enough, make a cheat save), lose to her, surrender, get every option in her "game" (you'll know what I mean when you get there). The point is to get to the last level of the corruption. That should get you both to the cutscene and the puppy outfit.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i wonder if by the time that i wake up the update will be here o.o:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Yeah someone posted it a few pages back. Confirmed by both devs too, so another week of waiting for more ToT.
Was that update gonna have any more character expansions (aka corruption routes), or mostly just the new fight? I do have a link to the Discord from someone who posted it on the community page for whatever reason, so I guess I could've asked there, but I'm guessing that I'd just get banned from it if I enter without being a Patron.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Khulan expansion and the Lily fight. Might get banned, might not. Depends on who is online and whether you followed the rules.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes