RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

daoba211

Apr 14, 2018
It does add some, technically. Not a lot, but still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah yeah,technically.

Man... It's been 45 days since 1.6x, but what the hell?...

Just hope the next one would be some kind of ... well, A 1.X UPDATE SHOULD BE, I guess

And no more delays please... Slow is one thing but keep delaying is another. If he can't catch the deadline he should never make it. The deadline was supposed to make us happy waiting but now? Poison.

Reactions: hanil

hanil

Jun 28, 2018
Make money by main story delaying
Unnecessary money-making content

don't think about going up the tower.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Fellas, calm yourselves. We are here because of common interests.

This

and this

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:
...maybe not the second clip. But that first clip is a definitely.

m1garandfullauto

Sep 9, 2017
While the game keeps being delayed, I can somewhat understand that. I mean I'm busy with College and my part time job that I have barely time to play these ero games.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Did bo wei ever talk about adding some more voice in the game?
It kindof irks me how the same stock laugher is used for most bosses. I mean, comissioning voice work should be much cheaper than art, and it's not like he needs the entire game voiced over.

n0rinor1N0R1

Apr 6, 2018
Did bo wei ever talk about adding some more voice in the game?
It kindof irks me how the same stock laugher is used for most bosses. I mean, comissioning voice work should be much cheaper than art, and it's not like he needs the entire game voiced over.
He definitely has, but has also mentioned that it's difficult for him to find people to do additional voice work for this sort of game. I'd also say it's not really a development priority and most people don't particularly care about the stock laughter as it's moreso the visual aspects alongside the writing of this game that draws people in.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
He definitely has, but has also mentioned that it's difficult for him to find people to do additional voice work for this sort of game. I'd also say it's not really a development priority and most people don't particularly care about the stock laughter as it's moreso the visual aspects alongside the writing of this game that draws people in.
I guess it's no biggie, but a good game should have balance between good gameplay, visuals, story and sound - and bowei got the first three down pretty well. I guess finding english voice actors is be hard, but you could easily get some laughs and sounds from japanese ones, of which there are plenty.
Oh well, it's just a thougth I had when I saw Irojikake117 add voice to his own, fairly small-budget game.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
He definitely has, but has also mentioned that it's difficult for him to find people to do additional voice work for this sort of game.
Na, that's not a biggie. There are a lot of girls and mistresses our there on [for example] reddit, who will sync whatever you want for you - the guys over at the cockhero-community use them all the time for their videos. But while Bo Wei is making money with his games most of them won't do it for free either, so he has to calculate the costs against the benefit and that's probably not worth it.

Newbienester

Jan 6, 2018
So I've been experimenting with mouse scripts on bowei's games, and it works pretty flawlessly, both for character control and menu control. You can even modify it slightly to make the middle mouse button hide dialogue.

I feel like using mouse seems intuitive for a game like this because of... reasons.

One free to use one that worked for me, if anyone's curious:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Na, that's not a biggie. There are a lot of girls and mistresses our there on [for example] reddit, who will sync whatever you want for you - the guys over at the cockhero-community use them all the time for their videos. But while Bo Wei is making money with his games most of them won't do it for free either, so he has to calculate the costs against the benefit and that's probably not worth it.
The idea has been thrown around, but not in a really serious way. He has asked for suggestions regarding music that could be added without running into copyright problems. That being said, every new system that gets implemented takes away from programming time for new floors, which would cause more delays. Considering how riled up some people are getting over delays, maybe now isn't the best time to consider adding new, largely unnecessary layers to the production process.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
honestly, I don't care about music one bit. I usually mute the BGM in all my games anyway and just stream whatever music I want parallel.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
So I've been experimenting with mouse scripts on bowei's games, and it works pretty flawlessly, both for character control and menu control. You can even modify it slightly to make the middle mouse button hide dialogue.

I feel like using mouse seems intuitive for a game like this because of... reasons.

One free to use one that worked for me, if anyone's curious:
**I feel like using mouse seems intuitive for a game like this because of... reasons.***
lolx'D:p

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Is it bad that I feel pretty mixed feelings about the game? I mean, it's got a lot of my favorite stuff (leg/hosiery worship is top notch, tbh), but it's all buried in tons of smell-related text. Koda's corruption routes are pretty much what tips my scales towards liking the game, though; it's some fairly nice femdom, even with a few cute moments.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Is it bad that I feel pretty mixed feelings about the game? I mean, it's got a lot of my favorite stuff (leg/hosiery worship is top notch, tbh), but it's all buried in tons of smell-related text. Koda's corruption routes are pretty much what tips my scales towards liking the game, though; it's some fairly nice femdom, even with a few cute moments.
That's understandable, there is a ton of smell related text in the game and if that doesn't interest you, it's gonna be a bit of a chore to work through it all. I feel the same about games that have good mechanics, but have an idea of "femdom" being largely vanilla sex scenes framed in reverse rape. Like "Oh no, please stop giving me endless blowjobs, succubus! This is truly hell! Woe is me to be subjected to endless sexual pleasure for the rest of eternity!!!"

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
That's understandable, there is a ton of smell related text in the game and if that doesn't interest you, it's gonna be a bit of a chore to work through it all. I feel the same about games that have good mechanics, but have an idea of "femdom" being largely vanilla sex scenes framed in reverse rape. Like "Oh no, please stop giving me endless blowjobs, succubus! This is truly hell! Woe is me to be subjected to endless sexual pleasure for the rest of eternity!!!"
Yeah, I have to admit that it is pretty much a chore to get through. Still, considering that the only other game to focus on the stuff I like the most is a single VN, I'm not really able to complain too much; at least there's something. As far as the scenes you've mentioned go, I'd probably be okay with them depending on the MC's personality throughout. If he did this constant rejection 24/7, that would get annoying pretty quickly. If it involved things like corruption or mindbreak, though, that would be a different story.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, I have to admit that it is pretty much a chore to get through. Still, considering that the only other game to focus on the stuff I like the most is a single VN, I'm not really able to complain too much; at least there's something. As far as the scenes you've mentioned go, I'd probably be okay with them depending on the MC's personality throughout. If he did this constant rejection 24/7, that would get annoying pretty quickly. If it involved things like corruption or mindbreak, though, that would be a different story.
That's fair, you can make it femdom depending on how you tell the story, and some authors do an excellent job of that. Most don't though, they just want an excuse to draw succubi cowgirling dudes. Nothing wrong with that, and it makes for good fap material, just don't sell it as femdom please, ya know?

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Can anyone recommend games similar to this one? This is quickly becoming my favorite ero-game and wonder if there are any similar games. Purely for science of course.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes