RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Might get banned, might not. Depends on who is online and whether you followed the rules.
Yeah, I think I'll wait until deciding to donate before I go there, then; I'm not too lucky as far as these things go, so I'd probably get blasted out on the spot.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Hy guys , i reched last girl with the portal but now i'm stuck with some things. i know that the portal is comming soon.

Anyway , last girl i'm stuck where i can no longer snif her sockets or wtf they are without permision . i did poped the text where she says i should become her slave but played like 50 surrenders and 20 games and still nothing ...
is there a way for her to use her latex suit ?

also the second one and the barbarian girls idk what to do at them , rest are ok .

also 2 anyone can tell me more game like this but not html , rpg maker or something similar .

Also i donated , nice game !

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Gotta handle it to the developers...the last boss was a masterpiece!
Thank you very much for your work.
you welcome ^_^
Yeah, it's clear that a lot of work went into it. A fair bit of new mechanics, a lot more animation, and the QTEs add risk-reward to it. I feel mixed about it kink-wise, since it's got a lot of what I like, but it's buried in a lot of smell-related content as usual. I don't think I really mind, though; every dev putting focus on legs/hosiery is really helping out a pretty much non-existent market. Besides, I guess that's the game's yin and yang, hah. Also, you and Koda have done a pretty good job for Eliza's expansion, although it's a bit counter-intuitive for it to pretty much lock you out of any combat or lewds once you finish it, unlike Scarlet's route. For curiosity's sake, when the game's story is done, are you gonna be polishing up the earlier girls (so giving them more animations to their attacks, etc.), or are you gonna be keeping them the way they are (could work for emphasizing the power structure)?

Reactions: skyreacher

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hy guys , i reched last girl with the portal but now i'm stuck with some things. i know that the portal is comming soon.

Anyway , last girl i'm stuck where i can no longer snif her sockets or wtf they are without permision . i did poped the text where she says i should become her slave but played like 50 surrenders and 20 games and still nothing ...
is there a way for her to use her latex suit ?

also the second one and the barbarian girls idk what to do at them , rest are ok .

also 2 anyone can tell me more game like this but not html , rpg maker or something similar .

Also i donated , nice game !
You're reached the end of content for now. Cobras latex suit and shoes do nothing yet, Khulans expansion is coming soon (7/7 is the eta), and Yvonne some time in the future.

n0rinor1N0R1

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, it's clear that a lot of work went into it. A fair bit of new mechanics, a lot more animation, and the QTEs add risk-reward to it. I feel mixed about it kink-wise, since it's got a lot of what I like, but it's buried in a lot of smell-related content as usual. I don't think I really mind, though; every dev putting focus on legs/hosiery is really helping out a pretty much non-existent market. Besides, I guess that's the game's yin and yang, hah. Also, you and Koda have done a pretty good job for Eliza's expansion, although it's a bit counter-intuitive for it to pretty much lock you out of any combat or lewds once you finish it, unlike Scarlet's route. For curiosity's sake, when the game's story is done, are you gonna be polishing up the earlier girls (so giving them more animations to their attacks, etc.), or are you gonna be keeping them the way they are (could work for emphasizing the power structure)?
You can still fight Eliza, you just gotta change out of that doggy suit after you finish her expansion content to do so.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
You can still fight Eliza, you just gotta change out of that doggy suit after you finish her expansion content to do so.
Right, but I was referring to the fact that, in case of Scarlet, having the puppy gear on doesn't lock you out of anything, and you just automatically change it when you're sparring with her. It's kind of odd to have it that way for Scarlet, but not Eliza.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So on the 7th we get lilly and khulan and after that the next girl will be in august right? :D
Also what is the end of Eliza's content? I just want to make sure I saw everything :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So on the 7th we get lilly and khulan and after that the next girl will be in august right? :D
Also what is the end of Eliza's content? I just want to make sure I saw everything :D
We may get something in August, we may not. I don't think there is a concrete plan after this update. 6th floor is coming up, but Bo Wei might allow Koda a chance at creating that boss, which might take longer, or he might do his own. Yvonne+Cobra expansion is coming up too, but there isn't a set order on what is gonna be when or in what order those are going to be done. We will probably get more info once this update launches and the dust settles.

Once you hit purity 5 of 4 for Eliza and exhausted her talk options, you should have seen most things. You can keep doing Penances until the scenes are repeated, which signifies you've viewed all of those. Make sure you have the puppy gear from Scarlett to view all that stuff too. I think that's it though.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
He's been here since January (read: literally the day after the thread went up), that's a pretty late reaction.
Sir, you need to calm down! :p I still don't know everyone in here. You silly edgelord.:test3:

Still hoping for a force kissing scene with Ethan and the Amazonian or Ethan and Lily.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes