RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
...how are you supposed to get hard when you’re getting kicked in the place that helps you get hard? Speaking of questionable things in this game that are supposedly trying to get you hard. Yvonne literally breaks your back in one of her surrender moves. Yes she’s supposedly stroking your dick at that time as well...BUT HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET HARD WHEN YOURE FUCKING PARALYZED AND CANT FEEL SHIT DOWN THERE ANYMORE!!!??? Kind of a contradiction there now isn’t it?
take it as a fantasy don't stick so much to reality :p *just go with it and you will like it* :p:eek:penedeyewink:

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
How do you get Khulans extra scenes? i've played for almost 2 hours and used save editor, yet i still cant get those scenes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
How do you get Khulans extra scenes? i've played for almost 2 hours and used save editor, yet i still cant get those scenes
Go to her with your puppy gear for one. The others are unlocked by adding stuff to her food: oil for scat and farts, water for golden showers and spit, and ale for burps and more spit.

She's not the classiest girl in the game.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Go to her with your puppy gear for one. The others are unlocked by adding stuff to her food: oil for scat and farts, water for golden showers and spit, and ale for burps and more spit.

...scat...why did it have to be scat...

D-R

Jul 3, 2017

:D Khulan can eat you alive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
...why do people like it though? It doesn’t make sense. I’m not shaming, I’m legit confused as to why.
I like golden showers. They are gross and smelly, and I'm obsessed with keeping everything clean and in order, so I don't get why I would like them. We like what we like, sometimes there's just no explanation.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
...how are you supposed to get hard when you’re getting kicked in the place that helps you get hard? Speaking of questionable things in this game that are supposedly trying to get you hard. Yvonne literally breaks your back in one of her surrender moves. Yes she’s supposedly stroking your dick at that time as well...BUT HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET HARD WHEN YOURE FUCKING PARALYZED AND CANT FEEL SHIT DOWN THERE ANYMORE!!!??? Kind of a contradiction there now isn’t it?
Dude, complaining about realism in a video game? Come on dude. Don't be that guy, no one likes that guy.

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
Theres a scene in the game where Khulan gives you a footjob, anyone know how to get it? I've done the puppy thing, lost to her a million times, but still no scene :c

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018

Holy shit, my bad feeling was actually right for once. You have no idea how relieved I am about savescumming her first level and just skedaddling the hell out of there.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Theres a scene in the game where Khulan gives you a footjob, anyone know how to get it? I've done the puppy thing, lost to her a million times, but still no scene :c
someone wrote up a movetree a while ago for her. Might be on the wiki too idk. I think you gotta fail the QTE for removing her shoe then fail at biting her? I can't remember exactly.

EDIT: Page 15 post # 298 by Pic has the movetree written out.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Holy shit, my bad feeling was actually right for once. You have no idea how relieved I am about savescumming her first level and just skedaddling the hell out of there.
She doesn't do anything unless you put stuff in her food though, so you can rest easy.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes